For those with cats...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Kitty Kat Bar, Oct 2, 2006.

  1. Kitty Kat Bar, Oct 2, 2006

  2. Kitty Kat Bar

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Oct 2, 2006

  3. Kitty Kat Bar

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 22:03:43 GMT, Kitty Kat Bar
    <> wrote:

    >http://bitboost.com/pawsense/
    >
    >Goodness! I had no idea they could wreak so much havoc.

    Simpler approach.

    Run a wire to the keyboard to the nearest 220 volt outlet.

    Cat will learn.

    Good for keeping nosy family members from using your computer too.
    Evan Platt, Oct 2, 2006
  4. Kitty Kat Bar

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 15:41:17 -0700, Evan Platt Has Frothed:

    > On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 22:03:43 GMT, Kitty Kat Bar
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>http://bitboost.com/pawsense/
    >>
    >>Goodness! I had no idea they could wreak so much havoc.

    > Simpler approach.
    >
    > Run a wire to the keyboard to the nearest 220 volt outlet.
    >
    > Cat will learn.
    >
    > Good for keeping nosy family members from using your computer too.

    Yoo so silly!

    COOSN-266-06-25794
    Meat Plow, Oct 2, 2006
  5. Kitty Kat Bar

    olfart Guest

    "Kitty Kat Bar" <> wrote in message
    > http://bitboost.com/pawsense/
    >
    > Goodness! I had no idea they could wreak so much havoc.

    It's amazing what you can do with a little pussy
    olfart, Oct 2, 2006
  6. pcbutts1 wrote:
    > WOW that's great! tell me more, I was born yesterday.

    Lord you're an ugly baby...
    Kitty Kat Bar, Oct 3, 2006