    Hi friend, if your need any TAXI for the day please contact me any time
    (90043178),
    i will try my best to serve you. THK

    steven, Jan 12, 2005

  2. steven

    Old Gringo Guest

    steven wrote:
    > Hi friend, if your need any TAXI for the day please contact me any time
    > (90043178),
    > i will try my best to serve you. THK

    Hey I could use one next Saturday, I want to go over to Alpine.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life

    Old Gringo, Jan 12, 2005

  3. steven

    Scrote Guest

    steven wrote:
    >> Hi friend, if your need any TAXI for the day please contact me any
    >> time (90043178),
    >> i will try my best to serve you. THK

    J.H.C.
    --
    Most fools think they are only ignorant.
    -- Benjamin Franklin

    Scrote, Jan 12, 2005
  4. steven

    Paul Reid Guest

    Would like a taxi from Glasgow to London please, hope the fairs are cheap ;)

    Paul Reid, Jan 12, 2005
  5. steven

    Brian Guest

    "steven" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Hi friend, if your need any TAXI for the day please contact me any time
    > (90043178),
    > i will try my best to serve you. THK

    So which poor sod has pissed you off that you feel the need to post their
    Tel Nr?

    Brian, Jan 12, 2005
  6. steven

    Old Gringo Guest

    Scrote wrote:
    > steven wrote:
    >
    >>>Hi friend, if your need any TAXI for the day please contact me any
    >>>time (90043178),
    >>>i will try my best to serve you. THK

    > J.H.C.

    I have heard and used the expression myself never knowing what the H
    stood for. ??

    Old Gringo, Jan 12, 2005
  7. steven

    mhicaoidh Guest

    Taking a moment's reflection, Old Gringo mused:

    || J.H.C.
    | I have heard and used the expression myself never knowing what the H
    | stood for. ??

    Harold.

    mhicaoidh, Jan 12, 2005
  8. steven

    Old Gringo Guest

    mhicaoidh wrote:
    > Taking a moment's reflection, Old Gringo mused:
    > |
    > || J.H.C.
    > | I have heard and used the expression myself never knowing what the H
    > | stood for. ??
    >
    > Harold.

    LOL Good as Any :)

    Old Gringo, Jan 12, 2005
  9. Old Gringo wrote:
    > steven wrote:
    >> Hi friend, if your need any TAXI for the day please contact me any time
    >> (90043178),
    >> i will try my best to serve you. THK

    > Hey I could use one next Saturday, I want to go over to Alpine.

    I used to work at at a TV station on Alpine (Avenue).

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 12, 2005
  10. Paul Reid wrote:

    > Would like a taxi from Glasgow to London please, hope the fairs are cheap ;)

    Hey, swing by Los Angeles, here, on your way -- it's cold and rainy, so
    it'd feel like home. ;) (We're having severe storms, and exceeded our
    annual rainfall average *last week*. We sharks are reveling in this, but
    the humans are sore tired of it.)

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 12, 2005
  11. Old Gringo wrote:
    > Scrote wrote:

    >> J.H.C.

    > I have heard and used the expression myself never knowing what the H
    > stood for. ??

    Tiberius.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 12, 2005
  12. steven

    WormWood Guest

    "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    > mhicaoidh wrote:
    >> Taking a moment's reflection, Old Gringo mused:

    >> | I have heard and used the expression myself never knowing what the
    >> | stood for. ??
    >>
    >> Harold.

    > LOL Good as Any :)

    Our father who art in heaven, Harold be thy name.

    WormWood, Jan 12, 2005
  13. steven

    Old Gringo Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >
    >>steven wrote:
    >>
    >>>Hi friend, if your need any TAXI for the day please contact me any time
    >>>(90043178),
    >>>i will try my best to serve you. THK

    >>Hey I could use one next Saturday, I want to go over to Alpine.

    > I used to work at at a TV station on Alpine (Avenue).

    No TV stations in this Alpine. We are out of range of any TV signals
    and most Radio. It's Satellite or nothing out here.

    Old Gringo, Jan 12, 2005
  14. steven

    Old Gringo Guest

    WormWood wrote:
    > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>mhicaoidh wrote:
    >>
    >>>Taking a moment's reflection, Old Gringo mused:

    >>> Harold.

    >>LOL Good as Any :)
    >>

    > Our father who art in heaven, Harold be thy name.

    ROTFLMAO Perfect. :)

    Old Gringo, Jan 12, 2005
  15. steven

    Rob K Guest

    On 12 Jan 2005 22:50:49 GMT, Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > Hey, swing by Los Angeles, here, on your way -- it's cold and rainy, so
    > it'd feel like home. ;) (We're having severe storms, and exceeded our
    > annual rainfall average *last week*. We sharks are reveling in this, but
    > the humans are sore tired of it.)

    What - cold and rainy ? Must go there sometime !
    Blinky, you should really check out the weather stats on Bergen, Norway.
    Forget all about the UK, Bergen is the place where sharks are really
    kept wet.

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13:

    Rob K, Jan 13, 2005
  16. steven

    gb Guest

    Try is not good enough :)

    gb, Jan 13, 2005
  17. Old Gringo wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> Old Gringo wrote:

    >>>Hey I could use one next Saturday, I want to go over to Alpine.

    >> I used to work at at a TV station on Alpine (Avenue).

    > No TV stations in this Alpine. We are out of range of any TV signals
    > and most Radio. It's Satellite or nothing out here.

    Good gravy. Life in an ice cave in Antarctica must be hell. :)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Upgrading From IE http://blinkynet.net/comp/upgrade.html
    Mozilla Firefox http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 13, 2005
  18. Rob K wrote:
    > On 12 Jan 2005 22:50:49 GMT, Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >> Hey, swing by Los Angeles, here, on your way -- it's cold and rainy,
    >> so it'd feel like home. ;) (We're having severe storms, and
    >> exceeded our annual rainfall average *last week*. We sharks are
    >> reveling in this, but the humans are sore tired of it.)

    > What - cold and rainy ? Must go there sometime ! Blinky, you should
    > really check out the weather stats on Bergen, Norway. Forget all
    > about the UK, Bergen is the place where sharks are really kept wet.

    <shivering> Those are my defective brethren and cistern, Rob. Mentally
    healthy sharks hang out no further from the equator than the temperate
    zones.

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 13, 2005
  19. steven

    Old Gringo Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >
    >>Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >>>I used to work at at a TV station on Alpine (Avenue).

    >>No TV stations in this Alpine. We are out of range of any TV signals
    >>and most Radio. It's Satellite or nothing out here.

    > Good gravy. Life in an ice cave in Antarctica must be hell. :)

    South West Texas, same thing :)

    Old Gringo, Jan 13, 2005
  20. Old Gringo wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >> Old Gringo wrote:

    >>>No TV stations in this Alpine. We are out of range of any TV signals
    >>>and most Radio. It's Satellite or nothing out here.

    >> Good gravy. Life in an ice cave in Antarctica must be hell. :)

    > South West Texas, same thing :)

    Used to have an in-law in east Texas, over near Texarkana. For the
    nearest settlement, "city hall" was a trailer.

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 13, 2005