For those of you taking Microsoft exams

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by .rev [askthemct.com], Jan 15, 2008.

  1. I can send you a 20% OFF (US- Other Country Discounts may be different)
    Discount Voucher for your next Microsoft Exam.

    Just tell me the Country in which you reside and an email address you want
    me to send the voucher.

    This discount code is for one time only so if you use it and need another
    one just let me know. This code is good for the exam discount as well as 40%
    OFF one single MeasureUP Practice Exam and regiisters you for a "Second
    Shot" if you take your exam before May 31, 2008.

    If you have any questions or anything let me know, and no this isn't spam.
    I'm just trying to pass along discounts when I can. Email me or goto my MCT
    web site (Link in Sig) and send me the details on my contact page or IM.

    Thanks,
    ..rev

    --
    ..rev

    www.askthemct.com
    ..

    .rev [askthemct.com], Jan 15, 2008

  2. .rev [askthemct.com]

    CBIC Guest

    ".rev [askthemct.com]" <> wrote in message
    >I can send you a 20% OFF (US- Other Country Discounts may be different)
    >Discount Voucher for your next Microsoft Exam.
    >
    > Just tell me the Country in which you reside and an email address you want
    > me to send the voucher.
    >
    > This discount code is for one time only so if you use it and need another
    > one just let me know. This code is good for the exam discount as well as
    > 40% OFF one single MeasureUP Practice Exam and regiisters you for a
    > "Second Shot" if you take your exam before May 31, 2008.
    >
    > If you have any questions or anything let me know, and no this isn't spam.
    > I'm just trying to pass along discounts when I can. Email me or goto my
    > MCT web site (Link in Sig) and send me the details on my contact page or
    > IM.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > .rev

    I would agree this is not spam. It's a service. Thanks .rev

    CBIC, Jan 15, 2008

  3. .rev [askthemct.com]

    kpg* Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in

    > ".rev [askthemct.com]" <> wrote in message
    >>I can send you a 20% OFF (US- Other Country Discounts may be
    >>different) Discount Voucher for your next Microsoft Exam.
    >>
    >> Just tell me the Country in which you reside and an email address you
    >> want me to send the voucher.
    >>
    >> This discount code is for one time only so if you use it and need
    >> another one just let me know. This code is good for the exam discount
    >> as well as 40% OFF one single MeasureUP Practice Exam and regiisters
    >> you for a "Second Shot" if you take your exam before May 31, 2008.
    >>
    >> If you have any questions or anything let me know, and no this isn't
    >> spam. I'm just trying to pass along discounts when I can. Email me
    >> or goto my MCT web site (Link in Sig) and send me the details on my
    >> contact page or IM.
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> .rev
    >>

    > I would agree this is not spam. It's a service. Thanks .rev

    I agree with your agreement about agreeing it's not spam.

    But I must admit I don't know who would confuse a post on a newsgroup
    with a pseudo-meat product produced by stuffing highly salted pig
    by-products in a can.

    kpg*, Jan 15, 2008
  4. "kpg*" <> wrote in message

    > "CBIC" <> wrote in
    >

    > > ".rev [askthemct.com]" <> wrote in message
    > >>I can send you a 20% OFF (US- Other Country Discounts may be
    > >>different) Discount Voucher for your next Microsoft Exam.
    > >>
    > >> Just tell me the Country in which you reside and an email address you
    > >> want me to send the voucher.
    > >>
    > >> This discount code is for one time only so if you use it and need
    > >> another one just let me know. This code is good for the exam discount
    > >> as well as 40% OFF one single MeasureUP Practice Exam and regiisters
    > >> you for a "Second Shot" if you take your exam before May 31, 2008.
    > >>
    > >> If you have any questions or anything let me know, and no this isn't
    > >> spam. I'm just trying to pass along discounts when I can. Email me
    > >> or goto my MCT web site (Link in Sig) and send me the details on my
    > >> contact page or IM.
    > >>
    > >> Thanks,
    > >> .rev
    > >>

    > > I would agree this is not spam. It's a service. Thanks .rev

    > I agree with your agreement about agreeing it's not spam.
    >
    > But I must admit I don't know who would confuse a post on a newsgroup
    > with a pseudo-meat product produced by stuffing highly salted pig
    > by-products in a can.

    3rded and 2nded (about the confusion of meat products.)

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jan 15, 2008
  5. I can get you 32% off and free MeasureUp practice exams as well.

    If interested, ask nicely or just use google and find the details yourself.

    Death from Above

    Death from Above, Jan 16, 2008
  6. .rev [askthemct.com]

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <>
    prattled ceaselessly in news::

    > "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> "CBIC" <> wrote in
    >>

    >> > ".rev [askthemct.com]" <> wrote in
    >> > message news:%...

    >> > I would agree this is not spam. It's a service. Thanks .rev

    >> I agree with your agreement about agreeing it's not spam.
    >>
    >> But I must admit I don't know who would confuse a post on a newsgroup
    >> with a pseudo-meat product produced by stuffing highly salted pig
    >> by-products in a can.

    > 3rded and 2nded (about the confusion of meat products.)

    I hate spam!

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Jan 17, 2008
  7. "catwalker63" <> wrote in message

    > "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <>
    > prattled ceaselessly in news::
    >
    > > "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > >> "CBIC" <> wrote in

    > > 3rded and 2nded (about the confusion of meat products.)
    > >

    > I hate spam!
    >

    > --
    > Catwalker
    > MCNGP #43
    > www.mcngp.com
    > "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    > snipped like my cat

    Crossed off as future gifts.

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jan 17, 2008