For those interested- "Sonny Chiba Action Pack" Please read

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Film Buff, Aug 25, 2006.

  1. Film Buff

    Film Buff Guest

    For those that are interested - I just picked up the new

    "Sonny Chiba Action Pack" at Best Buy for $17.99

    This contains 3 movies on three seperate DVD's
    "VIRUS"
    "GOLGO 13"
    "BULLET TRAIN"

    The reason I picked this up was "VIRUS" which is the COMPLETE 156 Min. Version!!!
    I have never seen this complete - only in a butched U.S. version and it really makes the difference-
    both character wise and plot wise.

    "GOLGO 13" is 92 mins. and "BULLET TRAIN" (predates "SPEED" by 20 years) is 114 mins.

    All are anamorphic widescreen - "VIRUS" 1.85:1 and "GOLGO 13" and "BULLET TRAIN" 2.35:1

    Just thought I would pass this on to those interested
    Film Buff, Aug 25, 2006