for the learned attorney evan platt.....oh sorry. wannabe attorney

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Nov 6, 2009.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    richard, Nov 6, 2009

  2. richard

    Jordon Guest

    richard wrote:
    > http://law.onecle.com/florida/electors-and-elections/97.041.html
    >
    > This is a typical state requirment for voting.
    > There are two key words in it, "citizen" and "legal resident".
    > So, an illegal immigrant/alien has no right to vote.

    I defy you to produce a post where Evan states
    that illegal aliens have the right to vote.

    I bet you were a big hit as the court jester
    in Dumbfuckistan.

    --
    Jordon

    Jordon, Nov 7, 2009

  3. richard

    richard Guest

    On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 16:05:51 -0800, Jordon wrote:

    > richard wrote:
    >> http://law.onecle.com/florida/electors-and-elections/97.041.html
    >>
    >> This is a typical state requirment for voting.
    >> There are two key words in it, "citizen" and "legal resident".
    >> So, an illegal immigrant/alien has no right to vote.

    > I defy you to produce a post where Evan states
    > that illegal aliens have the right to vote.
    >
    > I bet you were a big hit as the court jester
    > in Dumbfuckistan.

    that was in east fuckedupistan.

    richard, Nov 7, 2009
  4. Deadrat wrote:
    > richard <> wrote in news:1gnwfsyx1pur9.2nqjsieqsfsi$.dlg@
    > 40tude.net:
    >
    >> http://law.onecle.com/florida/electors-and-elections/97.041.html
    >>
    >> This is a typical state requirment for voting.
    >> There are two key words in it, "citizen" and "legal resident".
    >> So, an illegal immigrant/alien has no right to vote.
    >>

    > Of course not. And *nobody* claims otherwise.
    >
    > Why are you still talking about it?

    He's pissy cuz he got bitchslapped....again.

    n0i

    thund3rstruck, Nov 7, 2009
  5. richard

    Kent Wills Guest

    On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 16:29:36 -0700, richard <> wrote:

    >http://law.onecle.com/florida/electors-and-elections/97.041.html
    >
    >This is a typical state requirment for voting.
    >There are two key words in it, "citizen" and "legal resident".
    >So, an illegal immigrant/alien has no right to vote.

    Cite one time, with MID and/or Google link, any post from Evan
    where he claimed they do. Just one is all I ask.

    --
    "Kent"

    Kent Wills, Nov 7, 2009
  6. richard

    Kent Wills Guest

    On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 18:32:38 -0600, Deadrat <> wrote:

    >richard <> wrote in news:1gnwfsyx1pur9.2nqjsieqsfsi$.dlg@
    >40tude.net:
    >
    >> http://law.onecle.com/florida/electors-and-elections/97.041.html
    >>
    >> This is a typical state requirment for voting.
    >> There are two key words in it, "citizen" and "legal resident".
    >> So, an illegal immigrant/alien has no right to vote.
    >>

    >Of course not. And *nobody* claims otherwise.
    >
    >Why are you still talking about it?

    Richard was made to look the fool again.
    Evan has stated that illegals have civil rights and some
    Constitutional rights. RtS has taken that to mean Evan claimed they
    have full Constitutional rights. No such claim was made.

    --
    "Kent"

    Kent Wills, Nov 7, 2009