    Poker Guest

    Can someone tell me what free programs there are out there that allow me
    to block my IP address

    Poker, Jan 11, 2005

  2. "Poker" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Can someone tell me what free programs there are out there that allow me
    > to block my IP address

    Sounds like you want a personal firewall.

    Try www.zonelabs.com
    Dave R knows who, Jan 11, 2005

  3. what do you mean, "block my IP address?" get a free firewall from zone
    labs as some one else mentioned, if you want to prevent access to your
    computer. If you want to block your ip in email sending ect, thats what
    spammers do so I'd stay away from that.

    JimmySchmittsLovesChocolateMilk, Jan 12, 2005
  4. Poker

    Robert Barr Guest

    You can't get there from here.

    Here's the closest you need to come:

    http://www.grc.com/default.htm

    There's nothing on this site you'd need to pay for.

    RB

    Robert Barr, Jan 12, 2005
  5. Poker

    secheese Guest

    On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 14:37:08 -0800, "Poker" <>
    wrote:

    >Can someone tell me what free programs there are out there that allow me
    >to block my IP address

    Huh?
    secheese, Jan 12, 2005
  6. Poker

    Inaccessible Guest

    In article <>,
    "JimmySchmittsLovesChocolateMilk" <> wrote:

    > what do you mean, "block my IP address?" get a free firewall from zone
    > labs as some one else mentioned, if you want to prevent access to your
    > computer. If you want to block your ip in email sending ect, thats what
    > spammers do so I'd stay away from that.

    Probably "is" a spammer or nasty little troll.
    Inaccessible, Jan 12, 2005
  7. Use Google and do a search, you will find heaps.

    Dennis C Behrend, Jan 16, 2005
  8. Poker

    frank Guest

    if you're talking about being invisible to the net, there is steganos
    internet anonym.

    frank, Jan 16, 2005
  9. Poker

    tokyosky Guest

    http://www.pcworld.com/reviews/article/0,aid,118668,00.asp

    The above article doesn't rate it much

    frank wrote<br>

    --
    Felix qui potuit rerum cognoscere causas - (Vergil)
    tokyosky, Jan 17, 2005