For the Americans who whined about CEO's making a couple million $'s...

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by RichA, Aug 29, 2011.

  1. RichA

    RichA Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On Aug 29, 11:11 am, George Kerby <> wrote:
    > On 8/29/11 9:55 AM, in article
    > , "RichA"
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > >http://money.cnn.com/2011/08/26/technology/tim_cook_stock_bonus/index...
    > > te_bn3

    > Drives your Commie ass right up the wall, hee-hee!!!!

    Hardly. The guy who once ran Disney got $800M in one year. Because
    he earned it. If someone can run a company well, and that company
    makes billions, then they probably deserve a huge pay-off. So the
    next time I hear some lefty crybaby decry the oil companies making
    record profits, I'll laugh. Then quote: "Get a job, you f------
    slob."
    RichA, Aug 29, 2011

  3. RichA

    John A. Guest

    On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 14:22:57 -0700 (PDT), RichA <>
    wrote:

    >On Aug 29, 11:11 am, George Kerby <> wrote:
    >> On 8/29/11 9:55 AM, in article
    >> , "RichA"
    >>
    >> <> wrote:
    >> >http://money.cnn.com/2011/08/26/technology/tim_cook_stock_bonus/index...
    >> > te_bn3

    >> Drives your Commie ass right up the wall, hee-hee!!!!

    >Hardly. The guy who once ran Disney got $800M in one year. Because
    >he earned it. If someone can run a company well, and that company
    >makes billions, then they probably deserve a huge pay-off. So the
    >next time I hear some lefty crybaby decry the oil companies making
    >record profits, I'll laugh. Then quote: "Get a job, you f------
    >slob."

    I don't think folks are complaining about the oil companies' profits
    per se, but rather the fact that such profitable businesses are still
    getting government subsidies.
    John A., Aug 29, 2011
  4. RichA

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Re: For the Americans who whined about CEO's making a couple million$'s...

    George Kerby <> wrote:
    > "RichA"

    >> http://money.cnn.com/2011/08/26/technology/tim_cook_stock_bonus/index.htm?hpt=
    >> te_bn3

    >Drives your Commie ass right up the wall, hee-hee!!!!

    I'm sure it will give you a warm feeling next time you by anything
    from Apple, knowing that you're paying just that much more.

    Oh, and the tax rate on that $380,000,000? 15%. Remember that next
    time you do your taxes.

    Ray Fischer, Aug 30, 2011
  5. RichA

    Bowser <> wrote:
    >On 8/29/2011 10:55 AM, RichA wrote:
    >> http://money.cnn.com/2011/08/26/technology/tim_cook_stock_bonus/index.htm?hpt=te_bn3
    >>

    >I only whine about *bad* CEOs getting a ton of money. Like those bankers
    >who kept their bonuses and asked us to bail them out. Apple has been a
    >huge success, especially financially.

    And the new guy has been running the company for, what, a year?

    Ray Fischer, Aug 30, 2011
  6. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On Aug 30, 1:59 am, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
    > Bowser  <> wrote:
    > >On 8/29/2011 10:55 AM, RichA wrote:
    > >>http://money.cnn.com/2011/08/26/technology/tim_cook_stock_bonus/index....

    > >I only whine about *bad* CEOs getting a ton of money. Like those bankers
    > >who kept their bonuses and asked us to bail them out. Apple has been a
    > >huge success, especially financially.

    > And the new guy has been running the company for, what, a year?

    Dear Lib hypocrites; Michael Vick (the dog fighter) just got a $100M
    for six years of work. Where's the stupid, liberal moral outrage over
    HIS salary? Is it easier to go after "evil" execs making $1M-$2M a
    year?
    RichA, Aug 30, 2011
  7. RichA

    George Kerby <> wrote:
    >"Ray Fischer" <> wrote:
    >> George Kerby <> wrote:
    >>> "RichA"

    >>> Drives your Commie ass right up the wall, hee-hee!!!!

    >> I'm sure it will give you a warm feeling next time you by anything
    >> from Apple, knowing that you're paying just that much more.

    >Doesn't bother me one friggin' bit. 1200 shares AAPL - average purchase
    >price of $96.

    Now diluted by another million shares.

    >> Oh, and the tax rate on that $380,000,000? 15%. Remember that next
    >> time you do your taxes.

    >So what again?

    Sucker.

    Ray Fischer, Aug 30, 2011
  8. RichA

    Ray Fischer Guest

    RichA <> wrote:
    >On Aug 30, 1:59 am, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
    >> Bowser  <> wrote:

    >> >I only whine about *bad* CEOs getting a ton of money. Like those bankers
    >> >who kept their bonuses and asked us to bail them out. Apple has been a
    >> >huge success, especially financially.

    >> And the new guy has been running the company for, what, a year?

    >Dear Lib hypocrites;

    Oh look, the right wing climate denier and all-round crackpot is
    whining that he doesn't pay enough taxes. He wants to pay more so
    that the very rich can pay less.

    Ray Fischer, Aug 30, 2011
  9. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On Aug 30, 11:44 am, George Kerby <> wrote:
    > On 8/30/11 10:05 AM, in article
    > , "RichA"
    >

    > <> wrote:

    > >> And the new guy has been running the company for, what, a year?

    > > Dear Lib hypocrites;  Michael Vick (the dog fighter) just got a $100M
    > > for six years of work.  Where's the stupid, liberal moral outrage over
    > > HIS salary? Is it easier to go after "evil" execs making $1M-$2M a
    > > year?

    > Because you would be called a "Racist"?!?

    Gee, unless Vick was white, and we know that only they are deemed
    meriting left-lib double-standards.
    RichA, Aug 30, 2011
  10. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On Aug 30, 11:50 am, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>
    wrote:
    > On 2011-08-30 08:44:56 -0700, George Kerby <> said:
    >

    > > On 8/30/11 10:05 AM, in article
    > > , "RichA"
    > > <> wrote:

    > >> Dear Lib hypocrites;  Michael Vick (the dog fighter) just got a $100M
    > >> for six years of work.  Where's the stupid, liberal moral outrage over
    > >> HIS salary? Is it easier to go after "evil" execs making $1M-$2M a
    > >> year?

    > > Because you would be called a "Racist"?!?

    > Rich doesn't need to express an opinion on Vick to be called a racist.
    > He established that long ago, along with being a xenophobic bigot.
    >
    > --
    > Regards,
    >
    > Savageduck

    Xenophobic?
    RichA, Aug 30, 2011
  11. RichA

    Ray Fischer Guest

    RichA <> wrote:
    >On Aug 30, 11:44 am, George Kerby <> wrote:
    >> On 8/30/11 10:05 AM, in article
    >> , "RichA"

    >> > Dear Lib hypocrites;  Michael Vick (the dog fighter) just got a $100M
    >> > for six years of work.  Where's the stupid, liberal moral outrage over
    >> > HIS salary? Is it easier to go after "evil" execs making $1M-$2M a
    >> > year?

    >> Because you would be called a "Racist"?!?

    >Gee, unless Vick was white, and we know that only they are deemed
    >meriting left-lib double-standards.

    There is a favorite rightard ploy: Make up some crime, project it
    onto others, and then condemn them for that crime.

    It's the hate of the right wing.

    Ray Fischer, Aug 30, 2011
  12. RichA

    George Kerby <> wrote:
    >"Ray Fischer" <> wrote:
    >> George Kerby <> wrote:

    >>> Doesn't bother me one friggin' bit. 1200 shares AAPL - average purchase
    >>> price of $96.

    >> Now diluted by another million shares.

    >0.1078% - I'm really worried about my 41 cents a share "dilution", LOL!

    What's another buck to you, right?

    >>> So what again?

    >> Sucker.

    >Looking in the mirror again FishRot?!?

    Oh my! Do we all need some Anger Management courses in here, or what?
    kerby in <C55E9C54.1A409%>

    Ray Fischer, Aug 31, 2011
  13. RichA

    John A. Guest

    On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 14:50:56 -0400, Bowser <> wrote:

    >On 8/30/2011 12:46 PM, Ray Fischer wrote:
    >> RichA<> wrote:

    >>> Dear Lib hypocrites;

    >> Oh look, the right wing climate denier and all-round crackpot is
    >> whining that he doesn't pay enough taxes. He wants to pay more so
    >> that the very rich can pay less.
    >>

    >And that simple fact is the greatest victory of the republican
    >propogandists: they have convinced millions of people making next to
    >nothing and struggling that they should sacrifice so the wealthy can get
    >even more. They claim the wealthy are "job creators." This is, of
    >course, total horseshit. But the republican party has become the party
    >of the stupid, and they're doing well. What they lack in intelligence
    >they make up in volume.

    Aptly reflected in right-wing "news".
    John A., Aug 31, 2011
  14. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    On 8/29/2011 5:22 PM, RichA wrote:
    > On Aug 29, 11:11 am, George Kerby<> wrote:
    >> On 8/29/11 9:55 AM, in article
    >> , "RichA"
    >>
    >> <> wrote:
    >>> http://money.cnn.com/2011/08/26/technology/tim_cook_stock_bonus/index...
    >>> te_bn3

    >> Drives your Commie ass right up the wall, hee-hee!!!!

    > Hardly. The guy who once ran Disney got $800M in one year. Because
    > he earned it. If someone can run a company well, and that company
    > makes billions, then they probably deserve a huge pay-off. So the
    > next time I hear some lefty crybaby decry the oil companies making
    > record profits, I'll laugh. Then quote: "Get a job, you f------
    > slob."

    Mirror, mirror on the wall...
    You ought to look in one before you tell your stories tall.

    --
    Peter
    PeterN, Sep 1, 2011
  15. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    On 8/29/2011 6:38 PM, John A. wrote:
    > On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 14:22:57 -0700 (PDT), RichA<>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> On Aug 29, 11:11 am, George Kerby<> wrote:
    >>> On 8/29/11 9:55 AM, in article
    >>> , "RichA"

    >>> Drives your Commie ass right up the wall, hee-hee!!!!

    >> Hardly. The guy who once ran Disney got $800M in one year. Because
    >> he earned it. If someone can run a company well, and that company
    >> makes billions, then they probably deserve a huge pay-off. So the
    >> next time I hear some lefty crybaby decry the oil companies making
    >> record profits, I'll laugh. Then quote: "Get a job, you f------
    >> slob."

    > I don't think folks are complaining about the oil companies' profits
    > per se, but rather the fact that such profitable businesses are still
    > getting government subsidies.

    Why do you bother putting the truth to his lies.

    --
    Peter
    PeterN, Sep 1, 2011
  16. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    On 8/29/2011 10:10 PM, Rich wrote:
    > Bowser<> wrote in
    >
    >> On 8/29/2011 10:55 AM, RichA wrote:
    >>> http://money.cnn.com/2011/08/26/technology/tim_cook_stock_bonus/index.
    >>> htm?hpt=te_bn3
    >>>

    >> I only whine about *bad* CEOs getting a ton of money. Like those
    >> bankers who kept their bonuses and asked us to bail them out. Apple
    >> has been a huge success, especially financially. One of the few stocks
    >> to rise over the last ten years. Those are the guys you reward, not
    >> the losers.
    >>

    > Yeah, like Clinton and Greenspan, the scumbags who green-lighted the
    > deregulation of derivatives and put in motion the destruction of real
    > estate market really paid for their crimes against economy. The bankers
    > just went along for the ride. Greedy idiots that they were.

    Uhm! the whole concept of deregulation started with a President named
    Regan.

    BTW can you point to rules regulating derivatives?

    --
    Peter
    PeterN, Sep 1, 2011
  17. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    On 8/30/2011 2:50 PM, Bowser wrote:
    > On 8/30/2011 12:46 PM, Ray Fischer wrote:
    >> RichA<> wrote:

    >>> Dear Lib hypocrites;

    >> Oh look, the right wing climate denier and all-round crackpot is
    >> whining that he doesn't pay enough taxes. He wants to pay more so
    >> that the very rich can pay less.
    >>

    > And that simple fact is the greatest victory of the republican
    > propogandists: they have convinced millions of people making next to
    > nothing and struggling that they should sacrifice so the wealthy can get
    > even more. They claim the wealthy are "job creators." This is, of
    > course, total horseshit. But the republican party has become the party
    > of the stupid, and they're doing well. What they lack in intelligence
    > they make up in volume.

    Nope! Their greatest victory will be the success of fear mongering, by
    proclaiming patently false statements as fact. No wait, that's the Tea
    Party,. No that the Republican Party pandering to the Tea Party. Or, is
    that the crackpots who state that disaster relief is not a federal
    responsibility.

    --
    Peter
    PeterN, Sep 1, 2011
  18. RichA

    John A. Guest

    On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 10:19:20 -0400, PeterN
    <> wrote:

    >On 8/30/2011 2:50 PM, Bowser wrote:

    >>> Oh look, the right wing climate denier and all-round crackpot is
    >>> whining that he doesn't pay enough taxes. He wants to pay more so
    >>> that the very rich can pay less.
    >>>

    >> And that simple fact is the greatest victory of the republican
    >> propogandists: they have convinced millions of people making next to
    >> nothing and struggling that they should sacrifice so the wealthy can get
    >> even more. They claim the wealthy are "job creators." This is, of
    >> course, total horseshit. But the republican party has become the party
    >> of the stupid, and they're doing well. What they lack in intelligence
    >> they make up in volume.

    >Nope! Their greatest victory will be the success of fear mongering, by
    >proclaiming patently false statements as fact. No wait, that's the Tea
    >Party,. No that the Republican Party pandering to the Tea Party. Or, is
    >that the crackpots who state that disaster relief is not a federal
    >responsibility.

    And who want to keep the gummint out of Medicare.
    John A., Sep 1, 2011
  19. RichA

    John Turco Guest

    George Kerby wrote:

    > > On 8/30/11 10:50 AM, "Savageduck" <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
    > >
    > >> On 2011-08-30 08:44:56 -0700, George Kerby <> said:
    > >>
    > >> On 8/30/11 10:05 AM, in article

    <edited for brevity>

    > >> Because you would be called a "Racist"?!?

    > > Rich doesn't need to express an opinion on Vick to be called a racist.
    > > He established that long ago, along with being a xenophobic bigot.

    > Besides, Vick's deal is only for around $40 million. The rest is incentives
    > and performance bonuses.

    Such a "back loaded" lucrative NFL contract is mostly for show...as it's very
    unlikely the player in question will still be in the league, at the end of it.

    In Michael Vick's case, he'll be 37, by the time of the 2016 football season.
    Further, his reckless, running-oriented nature makies him more injury prone
    than the average quarterback, regardless of age issues.

    (With $40 million USD guaranteed, however, his deal remains a doggone good
    one.)

    --
    Cordially,
    John Turco <>