    working even from programme, infact nothing except outlook express working
    from start bar, everything just keeps freezing, even the internet won't come
    on after startup like it used too! Any ideas anyone?
    Jayne, Jun 23, 2004

  2. Jayne

    °Mike° Guest

    There's not nearly enough information to work on here.

    On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 22:54:49 +0000 (UTC), in
    <cbd1np$kki$>
    Jayne scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jun 24, 2004

  3. Jayne

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Jayne typed:
    > Thanks Trogan gone, but can't access internet still, internet explorer not
    > working even from programme, infact nothing except outlook express working
    > from start bar, everything just keeps freezing, even the internet won't
    > come on after startup like it used too! Any ideas anyone?

    You need to give more detail regarding the problem.

    Frankly, it sounds like at minimum a System Restore or probably a full Fdisk
    / Format / Re-install of the OS is on the cards .. :)

    --
    Paul ...

    (8(|) ... Homer Rocks
    Paul - xxx, Jun 24, 2004
  4. Paul - xxx wrote:
    > Jayne typed:
    >> Thanks Trogan gone, but can't access internet still, internet
    >> explorer not working even from programme, infact nothing except
    >> outlook express working from start bar, everything just keeps
    >> freezing, even the internet won't come on after startup like it used
    >> too! Any ideas anyone?

    > You need to give more detail regarding the problem.
    >
    > Frankly, it sounds like at minimum a System Restore or probably a
    > full Fdisk

    And what if they have, say NTFS partitions that are logical drives on
    extended partitions? Then what, shit for fucking brains?
    Paul - xxx the debt collector, Jun 24, 2004
  5. Jayne

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Paul - xxx the debt collector typed:
    > Paul - xxx wrote:
    >> Jayne typed:
    >>> Thanks Trogan gone, but can't access internet still, internet
    >>> explorer not working even from programme, infact nothing except
    >>> outlook express working from start bar, everything just keeps
    >>> freezing, even the internet won't come on after startup like it used
    >>> too! Any ideas anyone?

    >> You need to give more detail regarding the problem.
    >>
    >> Frankly, it sounds like at minimum a System Restore or probably a
    >> full Fdisk

    > And what if they have, say NTFS partitions that are logical drives on
    > extended partitions? Then what, shit for fucking brains?

    If they had that sort of setup, they'd probably know what to do .. ;)

    As the OP gave too few details I threw in a general comment that would help
    most people in that situation.

    You appear to be a fuckwit.

    --
    Paul ...

    (8(|) ... Homer Rocks
    Paul - xxx, Jun 24, 2004
  6. Paul - xxx wrote:
    > Paul - xxx the debt collector typed:
    >> Paul - xxx wrote:
    >>> Jayne typed:
    >>>
    >>> You need to give more detail regarding the problem.
    >>>
    >>> Frankly, it sounds like at minimum a System Restore or probably a
    >>> full Fdisk

    >> And what if they have, say NTFS partitions that are logical drives on
    >> extended partitions? Then what, shit for fucking brains?

    > You appear to be a fuckwit.

    IKYABWAI
    Paul - xxx the seller if ineffectual patent medici, Jun 24, 2004
  7. Jayne

    chrisv Guest

    °Mike° wrote:
    >> There's not nearly enough to work on here.

    ..Said the doctor performing an operation on °Mike°'s brain.

    --
    Ian Moyce
    chrisv, Jun 24, 2004
  8. chrisv wrote:
    > °Mike° wrote:
    >>> There's not nearly enough to work on here.
    >>>

    > .Said the doctor performing an operation on °Mike°'s brain.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! ROFL
    chrisv the servant responsible for emptying and cl, Jun 24, 2004
  9. Jayne

    Paul - xxx Guest

    A sock of K-dick typed:

    > nothing of any note ... ever ...

    ain't dat de troof ...

    --
    Paul ...

    (8(|) ... Homer Rocks
    Paul - xxx, Jun 24, 2004
  10. Pool - xxx vrute:
    > A suck ooff K-deeck typed:
    >
    >> nutheeng ooff uny nute-a ... ifer ...

    > eeen't det de-a truuff ...

    yervut?
    Paul - xxx the slave trader, Jun 24, 2004