    folder into the network, and the folder only can be access
    by who have the password for open the folder. .. Thank you
    very much .....

    Guest, Apr 14, 2004

  2. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    <> wrote in news:1c3ed01c421ed$46339d50
    $:

    > Can anyone help me, where how to set the setting for a
    > folder into the network, and the folder only can be access
    > by who have the password for open the folder. .. Thank you
    > very much .....

    yes. it's true.

    Rowdy Yates
    "the man who tried and failed miserably"
    --
    Visit Rowdy's Home Page
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 14, 2004

  3. Guest

    Andy Foster Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone help me, where how to set the setting for a
    > folder into the network, and the folder only can be access
    > by who have the password for open the folder. .. Thank you
    > very much .....

    format c: /q /u /v:gone

    Andy Foster, Apr 14, 2004
  4. Guest

    Neil Guest

    "Andy Foster" <> wrote in news:c5j0bo$27voo$1
    @ID-201777.news.uni-berlin.de:

    > format c: /q /u /v:gone

    mean. format is so slow. fdisk is faster. (delpart even better)

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 14, 2004
  5. >> format c: /q /u /v:gone

    >mean. format is so slow. fdisk is faster. (delpart even better)

    What's wrong with running a magnet over the top of it?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 14, 2004
  6. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    >>> format c: /q /u /v:gone

    >>mean. format is so slow. fdisk is faster. (delpart even better)

    > What's wrong with running a magnet over the top of it?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    you mean a magnet is no good? i thought it makes the drive spin faster. you
    know. double the power. double the fun.

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 14, 2004
  7. Guest

    Neil Guest

    >>> format c: /q /u /v:gone

    >>mean. format is so slow. fdisk is faster. (delpart even better)

    > What's wrong with running a magnet over the top of it?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    pushing it off a cliff?

    (know how to make your computer go faster? drop it from a higher height...)

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 14, 2004
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> wrote in

    > you mean a magnet is no good? i thought it makes the drive spin
    > faster. you know. double the power. double the fun.

    NO! if you want the computer to go faster you must move the mouse in a
    clockwise motion faster. That's it...keep spinning...it's going faster
    now..

    --
    Neil (Hand me another gopher for the wheel)

    Neil, Apr 14, 2004
  9. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > Rowdy Yates <> wrote in
    >

    >> you mean a magnet is no good? i thought it makes the drive spin
    >> faster. you know. double the power. double the fun.

    > NO! if you want the computer to go faster you must move the mouse in a
    > clockwise motion faster. That's it...keep spinning...it's going faster
    > now..

    *rowdy spinng mouse cursor as per neils directions*
    *rowdy enters hypnotized trance state - drool dripping down side of mouth*

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 14, 2004
  10. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> wrote in

    > *rowdy spinng mouse cursor as per neils directions*
    > *rowdy enters hypnotized trance state - drool dripping down side of
    > mouth*

    why am I not suprised you fell for this?
    ;)

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 14, 2004
  11. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > Rowdy Yates <> wrote in
    >

    >> *rowdy spinng mouse cursor as per neils directions*
    >> *rowdy enters hypnotized trance state - drool dripping down side of
    >> mouth*

    > why am I not suprised you fell for this?
    > ;)

    please be advised that you have been reported to the FBI!..

    you are goin' to JAIL!!!!

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 14, 2004
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> wrote in

    > please be advised that you have been reported to the FBI!..
    >
    > you are goin' to JAIL!!!!

    I am going to get my lawyer and he is going to rush you!

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 14, 2004
  13. >>> you mean a magnet is no good? i thought it makes the drive spin
    >>> faster. you know. double the power. double the fun.

    >> NO! if you want the computer to go faster you must move the mouse in a
    >> clockwise motion faster. That's it...keep spinning...it's going faster
    >> now..
    >>

    >*rowdy spinng mouse cursor as per neils directions*
    >*rowdy enters hypnotized trance state - drool dripping down side of mouth*

    Yes, but is it making a difference?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 14, 2004
  14. Official Letter of Warning

    Dear Mr. Neil,

    It has been brought to my attention by Mr. Yates and a certain "Eddierox"
    that you have been giving fraudulent support and advice as pertaining to
    Microsoft products and computer technology in general as a whole.

    I hereby with this official memo to you am giving you a written warning to
    refrain from participating in such activities on the Microsoft newsgroup
    servers. If you continue to post such dribble, I will have to other recourses
    than to send you to jail.

    Regards,
    Robert S. Mueller
    FBI Director
    http://www.fbi.gov/headlines/muellersealh.jpg

    Robert S. Mueller, Apr 14, 2004
  15. >I am going to get my lawyer and he is going to rush you!

    GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!!!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 14, 2004
  16. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Official Letter of Warning

    > It has been brought to my attention by Mr. Yates and a certain "Eddierox"
    > that you have been giving fraudulent support and advice as pertaining to
    > Microsoft products and computer technology in general as a whole.

    I wouldn't call bad advice "fraudulent support". Nobody is getting paid
    here. I suggest you produce the law or statute that is being violated so
    that I might review it.

    Thanks!

    Jtyc, Apr 14, 2004
  17. Re: Official Letter of Warning

    Robert S. Mueller wrote:
    > Dear Mr. Neil,
    >
    > It has been brought to my attention by Mr. Yates and a certain
    > "Eddierox" that you have been giving fraudulent support and advice as
    > pertaining to Microsoft products and computer technology in general
    > as a whole.
    >
    > I hereby with this official memo to you am giving you a written
    > warning to refrain from participating in such activities on the
    > Microsoft newsgroup servers. If you continue to post such dribble, I
    > will have to other recourses than to send you to jail.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Robert S. Mueller
    > FBI Director
    > http://www.fbi.gov/headlines/muellersealh.jpg

    Oh, come on... It's not like he shot the presi*&&78907%)&NO CARRIER

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 14, 2004
  18. Guest

    Neil Guest

    >>I am going to get my lawyer and he is going to rush you!

    > GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!!!!!!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    ***YAWN***

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 14, 2004
  19. Re: Official Letter of Warning

    "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in news:O0xFZGjIEHA.828
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    >> It has been brought to my attention by Mr. Yates and a certain "Eddierox"
    >> that you have been giving fraudulent support and advice as pertaining to
    >> Microsoft products and computer technology in general as a whole.

    > I wouldn't call bad advice "fraudulent support". Nobody is getting paid
    > here. I suggest you produce the law or statute that is being violated so
    > that I might review it.
    >
    > Thanks!

    Dear Mr. Jtyc,

    For your information, Mr. Yates had to be admitted into emergency unit care
    on account of his spinning eyeballs. And Mr. Eddierox had to get a second
    labotomy on account of abuse suffered under the scrutiny of this community.
    Both cases were a blatant waste of tax payer dollars.

    Condiser this your official FBI warning. Don't make me send you a second one.
    I am a very busy man. Currently in the middle of 9/11 hearings.

    Robert S. Mueller, Apr 14, 2004
  20. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Oh, come on... It's not like he shot the presi*&&78907%)&NO CARRIER

    I got 10 bucks that says Fris ain't never comin' back.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 14, 2004