for sell

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Mart, Nov 19, 2008.

  1. Mart

    Mart Guest

    I would like to sell my Olympus OM-1 with three lenses. I need it no
    more, because I would like to switch to digital. The camera is TOP and
    also works as on the first day. The pictures are very light.

    There are:

    - Olympus OM-1 housing

    - Zuiko Auto-S 1:1,4 f = 50 mm

    - SOLIGOR 35-140 mm with MACRO

    - SOLIGOR 70-210 mm with MACRO

    - Original Camera Bag

    - Bags to the two large lenses

    Price: 400 Euro + Shipping

    Warning: It is for this camera is a complete analog camera, because
    nothing can automatically adjust. So what is more for enthusiasts and
    advanced photographers. I can also liked when necessary take the time
    to complete the camera to explain.

    Mart, Nov 19, 2008