    transaction !

    Picture at http://www.idiya-solutions.com/DSC-P72.jpg

    Thank you for looking
    IDIYA, Oct 26, 2005

  2. IDIYA

    Stewy Guest

    In article <>,
    "IDIYA" <> wrote:

    > Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P72 3.2 Megapixel (Ottawa)
    >
    > Sony Digital Camera DSC P72 for sale With Original Box
    > ,Manuals.Original Sony Charger Sparingly used and in perfect working
    > condition with a 128MB Memory Stick ( 100+Pics at full resolution )
    > New Sanyo Metal hydride batteries 2100Mh / Soft case included
    >
    > Reason for selling : Recently upgraded my camera . Questions :
    > Be assured of a reliable, no surprises
    > transaction !
    >
    > Picture at http://www.idiya-solutions.com/DSC-P72.jpg
    >
    > Thank you for looking

    Take your post AND your camera and piddle off to ebay.
    Stewy, Oct 28, 2005

  3. IDIYA

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 22:00:59 +0900, in rec.photo.digital Stewy
    <> wrote:

    >Take your post AND your camera and piddle off to ebay.

    And you went and did the smart thing and reposted the whole add,
    right?
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    See images taken with my CP-990/5700 & D70 at
    http://EdwardGRuf.com
    Ed Ruf, Oct 28, 2005
  4. IDIYA

    IDIYA Guest

    Sorry guys
    IDIYA, Oct 28, 2005
  5. IDIYA

    Stewy Guest

    In article <>,
    Ed Ruf <> wrote:

    > On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 22:00:59 +0900, in rec.photo.digital Stewy
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Take your post AND your camera and piddle off to ebay.

    > And you went and did the smart thing and reposted the whole add,
    > right?

    Dang! You're absolutely right. Please give me a collective slap on the
    head... sorry
    Stewy, Oct 29, 2005