For Sale: Minolta Dimage 7i 5 megapixel digital camera

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Mike Schriber, Nov 10, 2004.

  1. For Sale:

    With a Canon 20D on the way, the time has come to part with my Minolta
    Dimage 7i.

    The Dimage 7i is an awesome five megapixel SLR like digital camera.
    It has a 7x optical zoom, which is adjusted manualy, like an SLR zoom
    lens. The lens is a high end Minolta GT APO model designed for
    digital cameras. The camera has an adjustable EVF type viewfinder and
    a standard LCD display. The camera uses compact flash cards including
    Microdrives.

    The camera has good automatic modes and excellent full manual
    operation and controls.

    For detailed infomation see:

    http://www.steves-digicams.com/2002_reviews/dimage7i.html

    http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/minoltadimage7i/

    The camera is in very good condition. There are some small scrapes on
    the bottom (almost unavoidable in a silver camera) but they're minor.
    I take very good care of my cameras and this is no exception. The
    camera is complete with the original box and accessories, plus a
    battery charger and a set of rechargable AA batteries.

    Asking price is $400 plus shipping.

    Please feel free to contact me with any questions!

    Mike

    --
    Mike Schriber

    858-597-0078