FOR SALE: 11 Like-New DVDs!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Pelagius, Sep 6, 2006.

  1. Pelagius

    Pelagius Guest

    Hello,

    I am selling a lot of twelve DVDs which have been rarely used, watched
    no more than once or twice. They come with case and are in excellent
    condition. Please email me at to make an
    offer on either the lot, or a specific movie. The movie list is:

    1. The Others, Collectible Edition with Nicole Kidman

    2. Bulletproof Monk, Special Edition, with Chow Yun-Fat and Seann
    William Scott

    3. Signs, with Mel Gibson

    4. Blade II, with Wesley Snipes

    5. The Karate Kid, with Ralph Macchio, Noriyuki "Pat" Morita, and
    Elisabeth Shue.

    6. The Karate Kid III, with Ralph Macchio and Pat Morita

    7. The Ring, with Naomi Watts, Martin Henderson, and Chris Cooper

    8. Mel Gibson's "Passion of the Christ"

    9. Kung Pow: Enter The Fist

    10. Black Hawk Down

    11. Creepshow

    These DVDs are encoded for USA and Canada.

    Pelagius
    Pelagius, Sep 6, 2006