    Both "Jane Fondle" and "Greasball Italian" can be reported.

    It's a shame we have to have our newsgroup ruined!
    Bill
    Bill, Sep 29, 2003

  2. Bill

    Spam Blocked Guest

    "Bill" <> wrote in message
    news:3SZdb.24232$sp2.9541@lakeread04...
    > Try sending your compliants to:

    Newsgroups affected:
    alt.bible.prophecy,rec.woodworking,sci.med,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equip
    ment.35mm

    Here is my complaint sent to , (who will
    ignore you) , that will cancel the posting account,
    but now should block the entire domain!

    Please post Followup-To: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet

    Abuse team:

    As Verio.net is the upstream provider of rasserver.net (COB as: ICG
    Communications, Inc) I am requesting your assistance in stopping this usenet
    abuse. The ISP apparently is a rogue, or the abuser is an employee. Google
    has been cancelling the accounts but the troll/abuser will only re-appear
    the next day with a new handle. Several previous complaints to
    have resulted in oh we are only a reseller, it's not our
    responsibility, however they provide the backbone connection to Verio which
    carries it on further. Perhaps Google can block the entire IP range of
    icgcom.com

    NetRange: 205.184.96.0 - 205.184.207.255
    CIDR: 205.184.96.0/19, 205.184.128.0/18, 205.184.192.0/20

    Subject: TONGUE my smelly italian BALLS
    Date: 29 Sep 2003 09:11:09 -0700

    Lick around my smelly Itaian ball sack and Penis with your tongue!

    IP number: 205.184.148.249

    whois: dsc07-nyi-ny-205-184-148-249.rasserver.net

    http://www.icgcomm.com

    whois:
    Registrant:
    ICG Communications, Inc. (RASSERVER-DOM)
    161 Inverness Dr West
    Englewood, CO 80112
    US

    Domain Name: RASSERVER.NET

    Administrative Contact:
    Admin, IP (22937286I)
    ICG Communications
    161 Inverness Drive West
    Englewood, CO 80112
    US
    303-414-5000 fax: (303) 414-5881
    Technical Contact:
    Department, Abuse (PZGZIWSHJI)
    ICG Communications
    161 Inverness Drive West
    Englewood, CO 80112
    US
    303-414-5000

    Record expires on 04-Oct-2008.
    Record created on 13-Sep-2002.
    Database last updated on 12-Sep-2003 15:29:53 EDT.

    Domain servers in listed order:

    AS1.ICG.NET 170.147.45.163
    AS2.ICG.NET 170.147.45.164
    Spam Blocked, Sep 29, 2003

  3. Bill

    Steve Young Guest

    > "Bill" <> wrote

    > It's a shame we have to have our newsgroup ruined!

    Bill, *we* can clean it up

    we'll have to work together

    Please make comments in this thread:

    Steve Young, Sep 29, 2003