    real or is it just some kind of windup! I known Microsoft
    cert's aren't worth a dime, but surly these idiots can't
    work in software development, can they???????

    Tim, Oct 4, 2004

  2. Tim

    Hermit Dave Guest

    dont bet your money on it.... if you have money to throw away... pass it on
    to me

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Oct 4, 2004

  3. Tim

    Brad Guest

    Yeah, I just started to come here for the entertainment.

    Brad, Oct 5, 2004
  4. Tim

    Tim Guest

    I'm new to the office and the guys here told me to take a
    look at this group!! Gee, I've a job for life Man!

    Tim, Oct 5, 2004
  5. Tim

    Tim Guest

    Getaway there's dozens of 'em!!!

    If this is real, it's no wounder so many systems get hacked
    these days!

    Tim, Oct 5, 2004
  6. Tim

    Sean Guest

    Tim, I don't suppose that at any time you have ever been learning have you?
    I expect you sprang from the womb with your spectacular skills of which all
    must be in awe? When people are looking for advice, it's good manners to
    assist them, or failing that keep your mouth shut.

    Of course the glee with which you lay into these people that you consider
    such idiots implies another reason for your postings. I'd say that you're
    like any bully, a coward looking for easy prey. And if you're forced to
    stray this far off the beaten track to find your victims, it doesn't imply
    much for your skills as a developer. But then, I suppose your comments don't
    imply much for you as a person anyway.

    Offhand I'd say you're a snot-nosed little script kiddie freshly graduated
    from college. You're inordinately proud of the fact that you've managed to
    get Slackware up and running at home. You've picked a language which you've
    decided is better than all other languages for all purposes (my money is on
    Perl), and are beginning a long painful process in which you'll find out
    that even in development, jerks are jerks. At some point you may even figure
    out that you are one.

    Remember, the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem...

    Sean, Oct 5, 2004
  7. Tim

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd, Sean climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > Tim, I don't suppose that at any time you have ever been learning have
    > you? I expect you sprang from the womb with your spectacular skills of

    <Lame-ass whine snipped>
    >ginning a long painful
    > process in which you'll find out that even in development, jerks are
    > jerks. At some point you may even figure out that you are one.
    >
    > Remember, the first step to recovery is admitting you have a
    > problem...

    ROTFLMAO!!!

    JaR

    JaR, Oct 5, 2004
  8. Tim

    Tim Guest

    >When people are looking for advice, it's good manners to
    >assist them, or failing that keep your mouth shut.

    Well I'm very sorry. So as a way to gain acceptance with
    you and the jerks like you around here, please can you help
    me with some questions?

    What is mcsd?
    How do I get to become an mcsd?
    Can you send me dumps for exams?
    What exams do I need to become mcsd?
    What is the difference between mcsd and mcp?
    If I am mcsd am I mcp?
    Can someone help me pass these simple exams?
    Where do I start? I really have no idea!
    Which will be the hardest exam for me?

    Come on jerky, waiting for your answers.

    It's the jerks like you that encourage these idiots that's
    the real amusement here!

    Tim, Oct 5, 2004
  9. Tim

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd, Tim climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > Come on jerky, waiting for your answers.
    >
    > It's the jerks like you that encourage these idiots that's
    > the real amusement here!

    Oh, c'mon. Tell him what you really think.

    JaR

    JaR, Oct 5, 2004
  10. I was a beginner once. I asked a question that I could have figured out on
    my own, had I thought about it enough. A wonderful guy (MVP and he deserved
    it) answered my question, and when I saw the answer I thought to myself
    "Doh!" and resolved to do more research next time. In other words, a patient
    answer to my stupid question brought about an improvement on my part.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Oct 5, 2004
  11. Tim

    Tim Guest

    Yeah well was your question along the lines of "how do I do
    my shoelaces up?" or "How do I boil an egg?", no thought
    not. These "questions" posted here must be windup, no one
    can be that dumb. If it's not a windup, well God help
    us.... I pray these people don't work on banking, defence,
    medical or any other type of system which mankind depends
    on, boy that thought makes me shudder.

    BTW, I would never had believe this newsgroup had someone
    not pointed it out to me.

    Tim, Oct 5, 2004
  12. Tim

    Hermit Dave Guest

    >"how do I do my shoelaces up?"
    >"How do I boil an egg?"

    rofl and still trying to figure out the cause of stomachache.
    its fun to gang up on some poor sod. it helps relieve stress now and again
    :)
    Look everybody starts somewhere. the only thing i hate about internet and
    web on the bigger part is that its made the world such an accessible
    place... people who would have otherwise looked up using traditional means
    and some homework on their part.. now just rely on a search engine to do the
    hunting for them.
    Its not too difficult to look up for MCP or MCSD or anything.
    Infact the search engines would even point you to websites that sort of post
    on to NGs.... and they ofcourse thave the works ... cert.exam.mcsd.
    So its just a matter of tying your thought and posting it. well not many do
    spell and grammer checks... i guess we should get those websites to use
    FreeTextbox control.
    Anyho... yes it can be annoying... and i have in past replied in a very
    critical fashion. And there are those around who never get annoyed at
    anything... Nowadays i just try and keep my cool... if i can't then 9 of 10
    times i dont bother with an answer... let someone else who's better than me
    at it reply to the post.

    Peace out for now..
    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Oct 5, 2004
  13. Tim

    Saga Guest

    Actually, the real entertainment is useless threads like this one.
    Tell us how your remarks will help any one who is pursuing an
    MS certification. How can your post be considered less "idiotic"
    than the rest of them, even those who request instructions as to
    how to tie their shoelaces?

    Everyone here has an objective: To get certified. Those who
    don't want to do the work or don't have the conviction will
    be taken care of in due time... by their own pitfalls. These
    are the idiots.

    And as far as the certs being useless.. how did you arrive at
    this conclusion? I have seen employer after employer evaluate
    people. They are looking for two things: Knowledge and ability.
    Certs show a prospective employer that the mechanical knowledge
    is there. Experience shows them that the ability is there. In such,
    experience weighs more, but the certs may help you get past the
    first filter and into an interview.

    Regards,
    Saga

    Saga, Oct 5, 2004
  14. Tim

    Tim Guest

    >How can your post be considered less "idiotic"
    >than the rest of them, even those who request instructions
    >as to how to tie their shoelaces?

    Well can you tie 'em?

    >Certs show a prospective employer that the mechanical
    >knowledge is there.

    LMAO! Stop it, you guys are cracking us up over here.

    This really is far funnier than the Simpsons, what a great
    start to the week this has been!!!

    Keep it up please!!

    Tim, Oct 5, 2004
  15. Tim

    Tim Guest

    Throughout the day I've spent a good hour (or more!)
    looking through the topics and replies which arose over the
    past couple of months.

    It is truly awe inspiring to know that these highly
    intelligent people aspire to become MCSD, it gives new hope
    to all those Lemmings who never became blockers!!!

    Jeuz, I'm out of here!!!

    Tim, Oct 5, 2004
  16. Tim

    Saga Guest

    "Tim" <> wrote in message
    > >How can your post be considered less "idiotic"
    > >than the rest of them, even those who request instructions
    > >as to how to tie their shoelaces?

    > Well can you tie 'em?

    Yup, but I'll confess I have hard time boiling an egg, but that
    an OT here.

    > >Certs show a prospective employer that the mechanical
    > >knowledge is there.

    > LMAO!

    I certainly hope not! I don't want to be liable for you losing any
    body parts.

    Stop it, you guys are cracking us up over here.

    Certified people also enjoy better salaries, benefits and most
    companies give an extra week of vacation for every test passed,
    so I definitely recommend getting certified! (Don't pee your pants
    now.)

    > This really is far funnier than the Simpsons, what a great
    > start to the week this has been!!!

    I hate to break it to you, but a dead log is funnier than the
    Simpsons. But hey, whatever entertains you.

    > Keep it up please!!

    Likewise, I need the distraction.

    Saga, Oct 5, 2004
  17. Tim

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd, Tim climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >>How can your post be considered less "idiotic"
    >>than the rest of them, even those who request instructions
    >>as to how to tie their shoelaces?

    > Well can you tie 'em?
    >
    >>Certs show a prospective employer that the mechanical
    >>knowledge is there.

    > LMAO! Stop it, you guys are cracking us up over here.
    >
    > This really is far funnier than the Simpsons, what a great
    > start to the week this has been!!!
    >
    > Keep it up please!!

    Now you see what keeps drawing so many of us back to these NGs.

    "Certs show a prospective employer that the mechanical
    knowledge is there."

    LOL!!! You can't make this stuff up! If this was a sitcom, it'd be number
    one.

    "Certs show a prospective employer that the mechanical
    knowledge is there."

    Hah! That's freaking FUNNY!

    "Certs show a prospective employer that the mechanical
    knowledge is there."

    ROFL!! It just gets funnier every time I repeat it. LOLOL!

    JaR
    Vastly Amused Thug

    JaR, Oct 5, 2004
  18. Tim

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd, Saga climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > Certified people also enjoy better salaries, benefits and most
    > companies give an extra week of vacation for every test passed,
    > so I definitely recommend getting certified! (Don't pee your pants
    > now.)

    HA Ha hahahaha*cough*HAHAHAHAhahhah*sputter, cough*
    ahhh....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA*cough, cough* Hmmmm,
    splorffffHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahah*Hic*cough, cough, *Hic*
    mmmmffff, mmmffffffHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*Hic* *hic* cough,(oh fsck, I wet
    'em) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*cough cough* mmmmff mmffff....

    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '"extra week of vacation" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

    JaR
    Damp Thug

    JaR, Oct 5, 2004
  19. Tim

    Brad Guest

    > Certified people also enjoy better salaries, benefits and most
    > companies give an extra week of vacation for every test passed,
    > so I definitely recommend getting certified!

    The rest of this thread was pretty useless, but at least I learned I should
    be getting about 3-4 months vacation each year. Wow, thanks! Wait till my
    employer hears this!

    Brad, Oct 5, 2004
  20. Tim

    Alistair Guest

    HD ... have you been taking the green pills again? You
    know, I would imagine that with one posting you've
    effectively destroyed your chances of ever becoming MCNGP!

    Alistair, Oct 6, 2004