    isn't on my computer. All I can think of is somehow a virus or something has
    done it.
    Thanks again for trying to help me

    Trebor, May 29, 2007

  2. Trebor

    Guest

    "Trebor" <> wrote:

    >Hi, thanks for the info. The website explains my problem exactly, all those
    >thinks happen to me. The confusing part is I don't have, nor have ever had
    >that resource kit on my PC, so I can't delete that problem rkadmin.dll as it
    >isn't on my computer. All I can think of is somehow a virus or something has
    >done it.
    >Thanks again for trying to help me

    You might not be able to see the file in question as it sits in the
    system32 folder. unhide everything.
    http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial62.html#win2000

    For malware give AVG spyware a try
    http://free.grisoft.com/doc/20/lng/us/tpl/v5

    Another way to delete the file if you do find it is with Killbox
    http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/files/killbox.php

    Good Luck.

    --

    I much prefer travelling in non-British ships.
    There's none of that nonsense about women and children first.

    , May 29, 2007