  1. Montreal MCT

    Montreal MCT Guest

    HELLO MICHAEL!
    Montreal MCT, Dec 15, 2006

  2. My brother! Yeah, I had this newsgroup listed but not checked to receive
    posts. How is the weather up north? It is 76 degrees in sunny Florida!

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Dec 15, 2006

  3. Montreal MCT

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Actually considering the fact that it's December 15th it is quite warm!
    Mid-fifties probably. Unfortunately not sunny, but no snow and no bitter
    cold... I'll take it! I'm going to be in Florida in April... do you golf?

    Montreal MCT, Dec 15, 2006
  4. I have been seen on the greens before. However, I really would not call
    it "playing" golf. :) I love the idea of golf, but really have no skill
    when it comes to the game. This might be because I never practice! With
    that said, if you are talking about Golden Tee the arcade game; yeah,
    I'm on the circuit!

    Michael D. Alligood, Dec 16, 2006
  5. Montreal MCT

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Good... I'll bring my clubs and we'll play for money.

    Montreal MCT, Dec 16, 2006