    I recently arrived from Washington, United States. During
    my visit there I saw Osama Bin Laden discussing new plans
    with the U.S. President. :)

    Guest, Nov 23, 2003

  2. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I recently arrived from Washington, United States. During
    >my visit there I saw Osama Bin Laden discussing new plans
    >with the U.S. President. :)

    I expect they were discussing the most appropriate way in which Laden
    could stick his head on a pole in Times Square, New York.

    Kline Sphere, Nov 23, 2003

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Were u present there? :)

    Guest, Nov 23, 2003
  4. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    There is no such word as 'u'.

    Kline Sphere, Nov 23, 2003
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    is there any word like 'kline'?

    Guest, Nov 24, 2003
  6. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    brine
    shine
    wine

    Consultant, Nov 24, 2003
  7. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >brine
    >shine
    >wine

    Sign
    Nine
    Pine
    Line

    Kline Sphere, Nov 24, 2003
  8. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 24, 2003
  9. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 15:37:01 -0500, Frisbee® MCNGP
    <> wrote:

    >>> brine
    >>> shine
    >>> wine

    >> Sign
    >> Nine
    >> Pine
    >> Line

    >Dine
    >Fine
    >Tine
    >Vine

    Spine
    Mine
    Benign
    Chine

    Kline Sphere, Nov 24, 2003
  10. Kline Sphere wrote:

    >>> Sign
    >>> Nine
    >>> Pine
    >>> Line

    >> Dine
    >> Fine
    >> Tine
    >> Vine

    > Spine
    > Mine
    > Benign
    > Chine

    1 syllable:
    brine, bryne, cline, clyne, dhein, dine, ein, fein, feyen, grine, guynn,
    gyn, hein, heine, heyen, hine, huynh, jain, klein, kleine, kline, kyne,
    line, lyne, lysne, mine, nine, pine, prine, pruyn, pyne, quine, rhein,
    rhine, rhyne, rine, schein, schlein, sein, shein, shine, shrine, shyne,
    sign, sine, spine, stein, stine, strine, styne, swine, thein, thine, tine,
    trine, twine, tyne, vine, whine, wine, wyne, zine

    2 syllables:
    align, aline, assign, bank line, bar line, benign, black pine, blood line,
    blush wine, bornstein, branch line, bread line, brown pine, bull pine,
    burdine, bus line, chalk line, chow line, cloud nine, combine, confine,
    consign, cross vine, date line, decline, define, design, devine, dewine,
    divine, drive line, drop line, emlynne, enshrine, entwine, fault line, fence
    line, field line, flight line, foul line, front line, gag line, gas line,
    goal line, gourdine, gourd vine, ground pine, hand line, heart line, high
    sign, hoop pine, hot-line, hot line, ice-nine, incline, in line, jack pine,
    jade vine, jug wine, land mine, laugh line, lead line, life line, limine,
    load line, log line, love line, love vine, main line, malign, may wine,
    mulled wine, nadein, new line, nut pine, opine, phone line, pink wine, pipe
    vine, pitch pine, plot line, plumb line, plus sign, pond pine, port wine,
    punch line, rail line, red line, red pine, red wine, refine, resign, rhine
    wine, rhone wine, rose wine, salt mine, sash line, scotch pine, scots pine,
    screw pine, scrub pine, sharp-sign, shore pine, short line, silk vine, sinn
    fein, snow line, spruce pine, squall line, squash vine, staff line, staff
    vine, state line, steam line, stepped line, stone pine, straight line, straw
    wine, street sign, string line, strip mine, supine, swamp pine, swiss pine,
    tag line, toll line, trap line, tree line, trend line, trip line, true pine,
    trunk line, vandine, vanduyn, vanduyne, vase vine, verse line, v sign, white
    line, white pine, white wine

    3 syllables:
    actor's line, agate line, altar wine, ancient pine, balloon vine, battle
    line, bishop's pine, bishop pine, bodenstein, bordeaux wine, bottom line,
    business line, by design, center line, chile pine, chorus line, city line,
    color line, command line, conga line, contour line, copper mine, coral vine,
    county line, credit line, cypress pine, cypress vine, danger line, delay
    line, dessert wine, disincline, district line, dollar sign, douglas pine,
    draw a line, draw the line, drop a line, equals sign, fall in line, feeder
    line, finish line, firing line, fishing line, floating mine, fuel line,
    georgia pine, get a line, groundnut vine, harpoon line, hold the line,
    intertwine, jeffrey's pine, jeffrey pine, jersey pine, kiwi vine, knotty
    pine, kudzu vine, ledger line, leger line, leontine, limber pine, lodgepole
    pine, longleaf pine, lubber line, macalpine, marine mine, melon vine, minus
    sign, mooring line, mountain pine, negro vine, party line, peanut vine,
    pepper vine, percent sign, picket line, power line, prickly pine, prince's
    pine, princess pine, private line, product line, program line, pumpkin vine,
    railroad line, railroad vine, railway line, realign, reassign, recombine,
    redefine, redesign, river tyne, rivet line, royal line, running pine,
    russian vine, sabine pine, scrimmage line, sewer line, shoot a line,
    siegfried line, silver mine, silver pine, silver vine, soledad pine,
    sounding line, sparkling wine, spectrum line, starting line, static line,
    steamship line, sulphur mine, supply line, surface mine, swiss stone pine,
    table wine, tara vine, ticket line, timber line, toe the line, torrey pine,
    towing line, transit line, trolley line, trumpet vine, waiting line, water
    line, westland pine, weymouth pine, wine and dine, yellow pine

    4 syllables:
    assembly line, australian pine, babinski sign, barentine, be on cloud nine,
    black cypress pine, boundary line, burgundy wine, canary wine, cantaloupe
    vine, celery pine, china fleece vine, cinnamon vine, common grape vine,
    cucumber vine, dividing line, dwarf mountain pine, eastern white pine,
    family line, finishing line, fortified wine, frankincense pine, goa bean
    vine, guinea gold vine, hickory pine, king william pine, lateral line, lay
    on the line, loblolly pine, maginot line, magnetic mine, melodic line,
    missildine, monterey pine, northern pitch pine, opening line, oregon pine,
    percentage sign, port jackson pine, potato vine, poverty line, prairie gourd
    vine, production line, property line, put on the line, radical sign,
    reception line, red cypress pine, regression line, ship of the line, silver
    lace vine, spirits of wine, summer squash vine, sweet melon vine, swiss
    mountain pine, tasman dwarf pine, telegraph line, telephone line, textile
    screw pine, top of the line, transmission line, umbrella pine, virginia
    pine, western white pine, white cypress pine

    5 syllables:
    allegheny vine, california wine, celery top pine, common sickle pine,
    demarcation line, easter lily vine, geodesic line, japanese black pine,
    japanese red pine, lancastrian line, matrimony vine, mexican nut pine,
    moreton bay pine, new zealand white pine, norfolk island pine, ponderosa
    pine, sonic delay line, southern yellow pine, southwestern white pine, sweet
    potato vine, unemployment line, watermelon vine, western prince's pine,
    western yellow pine, white potato vine, wild potato vine, winter melon vine

    6 syllables:
    acoustic delay line, alpine celery pine, american white pine, canadian red
    pine, equity credit line, european nut pine, hanoverian line, interior
    design, japanese table pine, mason and dixon's line, mason and dixon line,
    new zealand mountain pine, personal credit line, sierra lodgepole pine, wild
    sweet potato vine, willard van orman quine

    7 syllables:
    common matrimony vine, international date line, japanese umbrella pine, new
    caledonian pine, uruguay potato vine

    9 syllables:
    electromagnetic delay line

    --
    Fris "Weeeeee!" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 24, 2003
  11. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    lol!
    You win!

    Kline Sphere, Nov 24, 2003
  12. Frisbee® MCNGP wrote:

    > 9 syllables:
    > electromagnetic delay line

    All hail the King of Syllables. In your honour, I write this haiku:

    Syllable Master
    Knows more words than all others
    Fear his lexicon

    General Protection Fault, Nov 24, 2003
  13. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >All hail the King of Syllables. In your honour, I write this haiku:
    >
    >Syllable Master
    >Knows more words than all others
    >Fear his lexicon

    Amen

    Kline Sphere, Nov 24, 2003
  14. Kline Sphere wrote:
    >> All hail the King of Syllables. In your honour, I write this haiku:
    >>
    >> Syllable Master
    >> Knows more words than all others
    >> Fear his lexicon

    > Amen

    I just can't stand it anymore... I used the rhyming brain dumps at:

    http://www.rhymezone.com/

    Gee it feels good to come clean...

    --
    Fris "I'm not worthy!" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 24, 2003
  15. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    you fool

    Consultant, Nov 24, 2003
  16. Guest

    Stibiu Guest

    This is the longest thread o this forum.
    And the subject is very interesting too.
    I recommend it to every one who want to pass an MCSD exam
    in the first attempt.

    Stibiu, Nov 26, 2003
  17. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >This is the longest thread o this forum.

    You are mistaken, it is nowhere near the longest thread in this forum.

    >And the subject is very interesting too.

    Very.

    >I recommend it to every one who want to pass an MCSD exam
    >in the first attempt.

    Good on you..

    Kline Sphere, Nov 26, 2003
  18. Guest

    Guest Guest

    What Kine Sphere started as a joke has tunred into a game!
    Enjoy!

    Guest, Nov 26, 2003