For Kline Sphere and Jay Walters(70-310)

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by David, Feb 22, 2004.

  1. David

    David Guest

    Hello Kline and Jay,

    I found answers to these questions. I just wanted to know
    whether they are correct or not. If you please confirm
    them I will be grateful. If you cant confirm all of them
    at least do some. Thanking you.

    regards.

    1)a
    2)d