    Allen Guest

    How was the wedding? (I assume that it was last weekend, not this one.)
    Allen

    Allen, Nov 17, 2007

  2. On Nov 16 2007 10:22 PM, Allen wrote:

    > How was the wedding? (I assume that it was last weekend, not this one.)
    > Allen

    The wedding is happening over the new year holiday. I will post about it
    as soon thereafyer as I can.

    In the meantime, I am trying to get familiar with my new camera and flash
    in different lighting situations, and have found a nice kid to help.

    Thanks for asking!

    ------

    Juan Moore Beer, Nov 17, 2007

  3. Allen

    Allen Guest

    Juan Moore Beer wrote:
    > On Nov 16 2007 10:22 PM, Allen wrote:
    >
    >> How was the wedding? (I assume that it was last weekend, not this one.)
    >> Allen

    > The wedding is happening over the new year holiday. I will post about it
    > as soon thereafyer as I can.
    >
    > In the meantime, I am trying to get familiar with my new camera and flash
    > in different lighting situations, and have found a nice kid to help.
    >
    > Thanks for asking!
    >
    > ------
    > : the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com

    I must have misinterpreted your post last week. I'm glad that you are
    working to get familiar with all your equipment before the big day; it
    will pay off when the time comes.
    Allen

    Allen, Nov 17, 2007