For Japanese violence and horror fans

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Mischa van Dinter, Feb 3, 2004.

  1. Mischa van Dinter, Feb 3, 2004

  2. Mischa van Dinter

    Andrew Guest

    Mischa van Dinter wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I am sure a lot of you have been waiting for this! Very cheap, too!
    > http://www.dddhouse.com/dddhouse/en/index.jsp?action=productDetail&productID=3561

    It is all the rage on the UK DVD newsgroup.

    I saw the film a few days ago and was very disapointed by
    it. It does have some good low budget action scenes (I did
    get tired though of all the people getting shot while
    standing over their fallen comrades mourning) but the wacked
    out political statements really killed the film. Either I
    am thick or the point the film was trying to make was obtuse.

    Andrew
    Andrew, Feb 3, 2004