    www.esmndc.org and contact the Administrator if you got
    ant problem by .

    Welcome to IT professionals only.
    Eisa, Oct 14, 2003

  2. Eisa

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Just IT Professionals invited to visit us at
    >www.esmndc.org

    Counts me out...
    Kline Sphere, Oct 14, 2003

  3. Kline Sphere wrote:
    >> Just IT Professionals invited to visit us at
    >> www.esmndc.org

    > Counts me out...

    I'm sure you're not missing anything, Kline.

    Whatever it is, I'm missing it, too. I clicked their link over two minutes
    ago, and it's still loading (DSL). I see a couple of banners - they always
    seem to load even on slow pages, and I see their "home/about us/blah blah"
    stuff, but nothing else. Seems like it says for IT Pros only because they
    NEED IT Pros. It's been like four minutes now, still no page load. Buh bye
    now, thanks for playing.

    --
    Fris "yawn" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 14, 2003