    Kline Sphere Guest

    >i am waiting for your reply

    Keep on waiting....
    Kline Sphere, Dec 22, 2003

  2. Kline Sphere

    Heena Guest

    My self heena shukla i am instrested will be appearing for
    mcsd examination for that i want to know about how i get
    the examination form and other information related to
    exams like when examination helled on and where
    i am waiting for your reply
    Heena, Dec 23, 2003

  3. In news: 055401c3c917$ba766d20$,
    Heena <> wrote:
    > My self heena shukla i am instrested will be appearing for
    > mcsd examination for that i want to know about how i get
    > the examination form and other information related to
    > exams like when examination helled on and where
    > i am waiting for your reply

    Hi Heena,

    Start at http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/default.asp. Come back with
    specific questions if you can't find the answers on the MSFT TrainCert web
    pages. Exams are given at Pearson VUE and Prometric centers worldwide.
    (http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/register/default.asp) You
    contact the center where you want to take the exam and reserve a time. The
    exams are exactly the same at all testing centers.

    www.cindywinegarden.com
    Cindy Winegarden, Dec 24, 2003