    Please Help me that MCSE Free Exam all you can help me.
    Thank you forever
    Ye Win Htike

    Ye Win Htike, Sep 11, 2003

  2. Ye Win Htike

    MCSE World Guest

    Say what?

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Sep 11, 2003

  3. Ye Win Htike

    Abbas Guest

    minglaba
    1st of all i didn't get what kind of help u want.but i
    think u r giving mcse exams so u need getting questions
    from brain dumps.
    and visit every day 4 question changes of microsoft and
    stydy the question.

    i have also some question from braindumps.if u need ...

    so ba ma makyaut net mcse so da lwa lwa lae.
    hut phyi laa.

    mcse mcsa + messeging.

    Abbas, Sep 14, 2003