for experts

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by robert, Nov 15, 2006.

  1. robert

    robert Guest

    Hey all, please help me, my boss is really mad at me! Please!

    lets say that i`ve several phone numbers associated to a different
    name. E.g. TT/yy.oo.kk associated to 12345, WW/hh.dd.ss associated to
    67890. Lets say that I have several numbers through skype or any other
    VoIP provider.

    Does anyone know if i can find a software/hardware that will allow me
    to see on the display something like this:

    (e.g. a person calls from London the #: TT/yy.oo.kk, the display
    shows something like that:)

    Caller:
    name: Jhon Smith - Phone #: PP/qq.zz.gg - City: London (or Bruxelles or
    Rome...) - Time: 9.34 a.m.

    My software, knows that the phone number that Jhon Smith is dialing is
    associate to Albert Eistein Corp., and shows:

    Receiver:
    name: Albert Eistein Corp. - time: 9.34 am .....

    Is it possible????
    How???

    Please, help me.... i`m really lost!

    Thanks a lot,
    Vinnie

    robert, Nov 15, 2006

  2. robert

    Phil Collin Guest

    Hi Robert,
    use our service www.voicehost.co.uk
    everything you have asked for and more available as standard.

    Kind regards,

    Phil.

    p.s we can port your numbers very easily

    --

    Phil Collin
    Partner Manager

    Phil Collin, Nov 16, 2006