For Don and his "newbies and bootcampers"

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by techgrl, Jan 23, 2004.

  1. techgrl

    techgrl Guest

    Okay - so here we go.

    First of all, I would like to say that I would consider
    myself a "newbie" - only working in the IT field for
    approx 2 years and just beginning to obtain an MCSA then
    MCSE. My first comment would be that this nonsense about
    paisleyskye and her quest for newbies is just that -
    nonsense. If your "paiselyskye" does not wish to
    associate herself with the MCNGP then she should
    disassociate herself with this newsgroup. It just shows
    that she is obsessed about what other people are saying
    about her. If she truly does not care then she should
    let it go. People who are insecure are obsessed with
    what others think of them. I by no means would say that
    as an insult. It is merely my observation. I also know
    what started this whole thing so I don't need an
    education in this regard - nor do I really care anymore.

    Secondly, as a "newbie" I would never ask some of the
    questions that have been posted here. If you are hungry
    for knowledge - the internet (specially Google) and your
    bookstore/library are your greatest friends. I did not
    search out this newsgroup until I had #1) an education in
    the field #2)knowledge under my belt and #3)ambition to
    progress further in my career.

    Thirdly, as for the comment on "lame posts" - I am sure
    that you are not serious 24/7. We all need a little
    chuckle now and then - I find some of the posts here
    quite funny.

    Also, for the braindumpers et al - I agree totally with
    the tactics taken here. I worked hard to get where I am
    and at no time did I utilize anything other than a book,
    the OS included and spare PCs or vmware, to study.

    And for the record, I am no youngin and went into this
    field because I love what I do and I can raise my
    daughter the way she should be raised. I relate to Sue
    and her utter frustration with some of the posts in
    here. It's not easy to be a single mom working in IT but
    I want better life for my girl and seeing people cheat
    their way to gain a Paper MCSE does incite anger.

    So in general, suck it up and move on. If you can't let
    this go you will never survive any personal attack (which
    will happen - it does to all of us) and will be obsessed
    with the stupid little things in life that amount to
    nothing. You don't like what is being said in here -
    then don't come here. Common sense.

    As for the MCNGP - I like them, I think they are a riot.
    Do I always agree with some of the replies? Maybe not -
    but I don't take it personally. Life goes on and the
    world keeps revolving. Be glad you have the luxuries
    that you do - some people will be sleeping in the cold
    tonight and may have nothing to eat.

    My name is techgrl
    and I AM CANADIAN!

    techgrl, Jan 23, 2004

  2. techgrl

    Jtyc Guest

    > and I AM CANADIAN!

    We'll try not to hold that against you.

    Jtyc, Jan 23, 2004

  3. techgrl

    Brat Guest

    hey now... two canadian techie mamma's ... might want to plan your next step
    carefully... :p

    --
    Sue Thugette #69

    Brat, Jan 23, 2004
  4. techgrl

    techgrl Guest

    Thanks ;)

    techgrl, Jan 23, 2004
  5. techgrl

    Jtyc Guest

    > hey now... two canadian techie mamma's ... might want to plan your next
    step
    > carefully... :p

    I'm not afraid of either of you.

    helps that i'm on the other side of the continent....

    Jtyc, Jan 23, 2004
  6. techgrl

    techgrl Guest

    LOL! Think that'll stop us? Us canadian techie mamma's
    are known for our resilience!

    He he he :)

    techgrl, Jan 23, 2004
  7. techgrl

    Jtyc Guest

    > LOL! Think that'll stop us? Us canadian techie mamma's
    > are known for our resilience!

    Bring it.

    *moves*

    Jtyc, Jan 23, 2004
  8. techgrl

    techgrl Guest

    *techgrl gets on jet*
    *techgrl picks up Brat*
    *techgrl and Brat practice secret Canadian Techie Mamma
    karate moves*
    *techgrl and Brat land at Jtyc's*
    *techgrl and Brat get out - give Jtyc a good finger
    shaking "you be nice" move*
    *techgrl and Brat get back on plane and proceed to the
    first kicka$$ kitchen party they can find*

    The End :)

    techgrl, Jan 23, 2004
  9. techgrl

    Brat Guest

    hahahaha... ok where are ya girl?

    --
    Sue Thugette #69

    Brat, Jan 23, 2004
  10. techgrl

    JaR Guest

    "techgrl" <> wrote in message
    > *techgrl gets on jet*
    > *techgrl picks up Brat*
    > *techgrl and Brat practice secret Canadian Techie Mamma
    > karate moves*
    > *techgrl and Brat land at Jtyc's*
    > *techgrl and Brat get out - give Jtyc a good finger
    > shaking "you be nice" move*
    > *techgrl and Brat get back on plane and proceed to the
    > first kicka$$ kitchen party they can find*

    *JaR films entire episode, posts on internet and reires rich*

    [well, if you're gonna fantasize]

    JaR, Jan 23, 2004
  11. techgrl

    Jtyc Guest

    > *techgrl and Brat get out - give Jtyc a good finger
    > shaking "you be nice" move*

    *cries*

    Jtyc, Jan 23, 2004
  12. techgrl

    Jtyc Guest

    > *JaR films entire episode, posts on internet and reires rich*

    bloody profiteers...

    Jtyc, Jan 23, 2004
  13. techgrl

    JaR Guest

    > > *

    > bloody profiteers...

    Think of it as *capitalism in action*

    JaR, Jan 24, 2004
  14. techgrl

    techgrl Guest

    On the east coast in good ole NS :)

    techgrl, Jan 24, 2004
  15. techgrl

    JaR Guest

    "techgrl" <> wrote in message
    > On the east coast in good ole NS :)

    Oh My Gawd!

    You two are homies!

    This is scary

    JaR, Jan 24, 2004
  16. techgrl

    Jtyc Guest

    > On the east coast in good ole NS :)

    :-o

    They are one little boat ride away from each other...

    *runs*

    Jtyc, Jan 24, 2004
  17. techgrl

    techgrl Guest

    MUWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

    Be afraid, be very afraid........

    techgrl, Jan 24, 2004
  18. techgrl

    Brat Guest

    not quite east coast... I have that claim ... with another few kms east and
    across the atlantic :p

    --
    Sue Thugette #69

    Brat, Jan 24, 2004
  19. techgrl

    JaR Guest

    "techgrl" <> wrote in message
    > MUWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!
    >
    > Be afraid, be very afraid........

    That's it! On that note, I declare it *Beer-thirty*!

    I'm on overtime, and I don't know why.

    JaR
    Gone Thug

    JaR, Jan 24, 2004
  20. ----- techgrl wrote: -----

    MUWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

    Be afraid, be very afraid........

    This is not a message that should be read just before one goes to sleep
    for the night.

    =?Utf-8?B?TG5rV2l6YXJk?=, Jan 24, 2004