    I went into Start/msconfig but I don't see anything of my printing.
    thanks

    bye Adriano
    Adriano, Jan 4, 2004

  2. Adriano

    Pepperoni Guest

    It sounds like your printer software becomes active each time you start your
    machine. I have had a similar experience, but not with your printer. Try
    to right click the icon and choose "shut down" (or exit) (I had to do this
    each time my machine started) I became so irritated that I removed the
    printer software from my machine, since I rarely used it. You may want to
    open your printer configuration and try to uncheck "run on startup" or a
    similar entry.

    Your best resource for information is your printer's instruction manual.

    Pepperoni, Jan 4, 2004

  3. Adriano

    LEO THOMPSON Guest

    Adriano, try: http://welcome.hp.com/country/ca/en/contact_us.html
    They are very willing to help.

    LEO THOMPSON, Jan 4, 2004
  4. Adriano

    Hank Guest

    "Adriano" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I have just launched the software for
    > HP Deskjet 930c series Packard printing.
    > It has gone out an icon on Toolbar (of the applications on the bottom
    > on right).
    > I don't succeed to delete it.
    > Ho can I do, plese?
    > I went into Start/msconfig but I don't see anything of my printing.
    > thanks
    >

    > bye Adriano

    It's not listed in msconfig\startup as hptsb07 or something to that effect
    that starts with hp?

    Hank
    Hank, Jan 4, 2004