    --
    arrrnob
    http://arrrnob.free.fr/
    arrrnob, Oct 29, 2006

  2. "arrrnob" <> wrote in message
    news:4544eec9$3$32028$...
    > Hello,
    > I just add some new photos on my website of "le mondial de l'automobile
    > 2006" in Paris.
    > Cadillac, Chevrolet, Hummer, sport cars and an exhibition of old cars
    > (some are *very* old...!!)
    > http://arrrnob.free.fr/
    > Regards,
    >
    > --
    > arrrnob
    > http://arrrnob.free.fr/

    Thank you for posting these, I enjoyed them very much. We don't get to see
    Alfa, SEAT, Citroen, Skoda, and some others in the USA so it was nice to see
    your photos of these cars.
    Peter A. Stavrakoglou, Oct 29, 2006

  3. arrrnob;

    Excellent collection of fine photos. Nicely done web site.

    Merci,

    Hap

    Hap Shaughnessy, Oct 29, 2006
  4. arrrnob

    arrrnob Guest

    "Peter A. Stavrakoglou" a écrit

    > Thank you for posting these, I enjoyed them very much. We don't get to
    > see Alfa, SEAT, Citroen, Skoda, and some others in the USA so it was nice
    > to see your photos of these cars.

    Thanks for comments ;-)

    --
    arrrnob
    http://arrrnob.free.fr/
    arrrnob, Oct 30, 2006
  5. arrrnob

    arrrnob Guest

    "Hap Shaughnessy" a écrit

    > arrrnob;
    >
    > Excellent collection of fine photos. Nicely done web site.
    >
    > Merci,

    Thanks for your kind comment ;-)

    --
    arrrnob
    http://arrrnob.free.fr/
    arrrnob, Oct 30, 2006
  6. arrrnob

    John Turco Guest

    "Peter A. Stavrakoglou" wrote:

    > "arrrnob" <> wrote in message
    > > Hello,
    > > I just add some new photos on my website of "le mondial de l'automobile
    > > 2006" in Paris.
    > > Cadillac, Chevrolet, Hummer, sport cars and an exhibition of old cars
    > > (some are *very* old...!!)
    > > http://arrrnob.free.fr/
    > > Regards,
    > >
    > > --
    > > arrrnob
    > > http://arrrnob.free.fr/

    > Thank you for posting these, I enjoyed them very much. We don't get to see
    > Alfa, SEAT, Citroen, Skoda, and some others in the USA so it was nice to see
    > your photos of these cars.

    Hello, Peter:

    Are you kidding? We Americans are damned >lucky<, that our eyes are so
    rarely assaulted by the abominable Citroën! ;-)

    Cordially,
    John Turco <>
    John Turco, Oct 31, 2006
  7. "John Turco" <> wrote in message
    > "Peter A. Stavrakoglou" wrote:
    >>
    >> "arrrnob" <> wrote in message
    >> > Hello,
    >> > I just add some new photos on my website of "le mondial de l'automobile
    >> > 2006" in Paris.
    >> > Cadillac, Chevrolet, Hummer, sport cars and an exhibition of old cars
    >> > (some are *very* old...!!)
    >> > http://arrrnob.free.fr/
    >> > Regards,
    >> >
    >> > --
    >> > arrrnob
    >> > http://arrrnob.free.fr/

    >> Thank you for posting these, I enjoyed them very much. We don't get to
    >> see
    >> Alfa, SEAT, Citroen, Skoda, and some others in the USA so it was nice to
    >> see
    >> your photos of these cars.

    > Hello, Peter:
    >
    > Are you kidding? We Americans are damned >lucky<, that our eyes are so
    > rarely assaulted by the abominable Citroën! ;-)

    Not every Citroen! I have some family in Greece and my cousin has a
    Citroen - nice hatchback and reliable. A very solid cat r and believe me,
    they take a lot of abuse considering the conditions of some of the roads
    over there. Yeah, some of those old Citroens were ugly but the current
    lineup is pretty nice. We're missing a lot of good cars over here but
    nonetheless, I'm happy with my Hemi.
    Peter A. Stavrakoglou, Oct 31, 2006
  8. arrrnob

    Chris Dubea Guest

    On 31 Oct 2006 00:02:26 EST, John Turco <> wrote:

    >Hello, Peter:
    >
    >Are you kidding? We Americans are damned >lucky<, that our eyes are so
    >rarely assaulted by the abominable Citroën! ;-)
    >

    >Cordially,
    > John Turco <>

    Yes, we get the ever so lovely Chevrolet Monte Carlo.

    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

    Chris Dubea, Oct 31, 2006
  9. "Chris Dubea" <> wrote in message

    > On 31 Oct 2006 00:02:26 EST, John Turco <> wrote:
    >

    >>Hello, Peter:
    >>
    >>Are you kidding? We Americans are damned >lucky<, that our eyes are so
    >>rarely assaulted by the abominable Citroën! ;-)
    >>

    >>Cordially,
    >> John Turco <>

    > Yes, we get the ever so lovely Chevrolet Monte Carlo.
    >
    > Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

    I must agree with you, never cared for the Monte Carlo. It can never hold a
    candle to my beautiful Chrysler 300C.
    Peter A. Stavrakoglou, Nov 1, 2006