    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Oct 25, 2006

  2. Wrong Group - Sorry (was Re: For Aviation History Buffs - USA)

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > This is a huge website on "Abandoned & Little-Known Airfields" in the
    > US. 1,366 airfields in all 50 states. Lots of photos for broadband
    > users or very patient dial-uppers (would be better with thumbnails
    > linked to full-sized photos, since the pages are image-heavy).
    >
    > http://members.tripod.com/airfields_freeman/index.htm

    Posted to wrong group. Sorry! :)

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 25, 2006

  3. Blinky the Shark

    Guest

    Re: Wrong Group - Sorry (was Re: For Aviation History Buffs - USA)

    Blinky the Shark <> wrote:

    >Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> This is a huge website on "Abandoned & Little-Known Airfields" in the
    >> US. 1,366 airfields in all 50 states. Lots of photos for broadband
    >> users or very patient dial-uppers (would be better with thumbnails
    >> linked to full-sized photos, since the pages are image-heavy).
    >>
    >> http://members.tripod.com/airfields_freeman/index.htm

    >Posted to wrong group. Sorry! :)

    "Abandoned & Little-Known Airfields" :)
    ever seen one of these:
    http://www.yankeechick.com/photogallery/West Texas Highway.JPG

    --
    www.duggmirror.com/space/Space_Shuttle_Launch_as_seen_from_ISS_220_miles_up/
    , Oct 25, 2006
  4. Re: Wrong Group - Sorry (was Re: For Aviation History Buffs - USA)

    wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark <> wrote:
    >
    >>Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >>> This is a huge website on "Abandoned & Little-Known Airfields" in
    >>> the US. 1,366 airfields in all 50 states. Lots of photos for
    >>> broadband users or very patient dial-uppers (would be better with
    >>> thumbnails linked to full-sized photos, since the pages are
    >>> image-heavy).
    >>>
    >>> http://members.tripod.com/airfields_freeman/index.htm

    >>Posted to wrong group. Sorry! :)

    > "Abandoned & Little-Known Airfields" :) ever seen one of these:
    > http://www.yankeechick.com/photogallery/West Texas Highway.JPG

    Lemme guess -- this is about the "B-52 landing strips" built into the US
    Interstate system urban legend, right?

    <clickety>

    My God, that's a huge image. I'll view it on my dialup, here, when it's
    reasonably sized.

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 25, 2006
  5. Blinky the Shark

    The Doctor Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Blinky the Shark <> wrote:
    >
    >>Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >>> This is a huge website on "Abandoned & Little-Known
    >>> Airfields" in the
    >>> US. 1,366 airfields in all 50 states. Lots of photos
    >>> for broadband
    >>> users or very patient dial-uppers (would be better with
    >>> thumbnails
    >>> linked to full-sized photos, since the pages are
    >>> image-heavy).
    >>>
    >>> http://members.tripod.com/airfields_freeman/index.htm

    >>Posted to wrong group. Sorry! :)

    > "Abandoned & Little-Known Airfields" :)