    for me

    Cheers
    KB
    Krazy Bob, Dec 27, 2005

  2. Krazy Bob

    J.wilson Guest

    "Krazy Bob" <> wrote in message
    news:m51sf.10686$...
    > There was a website posted by another member of this group containing a
    > link to an online hijackthis log site.
    >
    > I saved it and was all good, recently i had to reformat and didnt think to
    > back my up bookmarks and lost everything.
    >
    > I can't seem to find the site again no matter how hard i try ive even
    > tried looking for the post again but saddly nothing has turned up.
    >
    > Could anyone that knows of that site or similar site please post a link in
    > for me
    >
    > Cheers
    > KB

    Might be this one

    http://castlecops.com/HijackThis.html
    J.wilson, Dec 27, 2005

  3. Krazy Bob

    Krazy Bob Guest

    "J.wilson" <> wrote in message

    > "Krazy Bob" <> wrote in message
    >> There was a website posted by another member of this group containing a
    >> link to an online hijackthis log site.
    >>
    >> I saved it and was all good, recently i had to reformat and didnt think
    >> to back my up bookmarks and lost everything.
    >>
    >> I can't seem to find the site again no matter how hard i try ive even
    >> tried looking for the post again but saddly nothing has turned up.
    >>
    >> Could anyone that knows of that site or similar site please post a link
    >> in for me
    >>
    >> Cheers
    >> KB

    > Might be this one
    >
    > http://castlecops.com/HijackThis.html

    No, sorry its not that, but thanks none the less. still a good help.
    its a site where you copy and paste the log file into a box and then click
    analyze and it tells you which entry is bad or good.

    KB
    Krazy Bob, Dec 27, 2005
  4. Krazy Bob

    joe_90 Guest

    http://www.hijackthis.de/
    joe_90, Dec 27, 2005
  5. Krazy Bob

    Krazy Bob Guest

    "joe_90" <joe_90_remove@nospam_myhttpmail.com> wrote in message
    > Krazy Bob wrote:
    >> There was a website posted by another member of this group containing a
    >> link to an online hijackthis log site.
    >>
    >> I saved it and was all good, recently i had to reformat and didnt think
    >> to back my up bookmarks and lost everything.
    >>
    >> I can't seem to find the site again no matter how hard i try ive even
    >> tried looking for the post again but saddly nothing has turned up.
    >>
    >> Could anyone that knows of that site or similar site please post a link
    >> in for me
    >>
    >> Cheers
    >> KB

    > http://www.hijackthis.de/