For Anyone Using, Or Familiar With, "ZabaSearch"

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Robert11, Jul 18, 2005.

  1. Robert11

    Robert11 Guest

    Hello:

    Have tried the ZabaSearch for the first time.

    Lots of lines come up with the name(s) I entered, but clicking
    on anything on the line (name, address, etc.) does nothing.

    Tried other names, same results.

    Looked on their site to see if there is a registration requirement for a
    Login, but couldn't
    find anything.

    What might i be doing wrong ?

    Any thoughts on ?

    Thanks,
    B.

    Robert11, Jul 18, 2005

  2. Robert11

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Robert11 <> wrote:

    > Have tried the ZabaSearch for the first time.

    For just a moment.

    > Lots of lines come up with the name(s) I entered, but clicking on
    > anything on the line (name, address, etc.) does nothing.

    Nothing better to do with your time?

    > Tried other names, same results.

    Say what?

    > Looked on their site to see if there is a registration requirement for a
    > Login, but couldn't find anything.

    There's nothing that can be proved.

    > What might i be doing wrong?

    Amazing. You have been trained to be delusional.

    > Any thoughts on?

    Chill out.

    > Thanks, B.

    Thank God for the Church.