For All the Newbies/Non-regulars...

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Lewis Lang, Feb 3, 2005.

  1. Lewis Lang

    Lewis Lang Guest

    In a poor atttempt to disrupt the group (yet again) the troll has now chosen me
    as a target of its non-life.

    Please be advised that the thread:

    "Re: Stolen images by Lewis Lang - What should I do?"

    is a lie made by a "troll" (troublemaker who makes lies/lbel/etc. because he/it
    has no life) about me, Lewis Lang. Do not suggest it needs to get a lawyer
    because I never stole his/its images nor does he/it even have a real/true
    identity (it posts masquerading as various people/under false names from the
    anonymity of googlegroups - look at the headers of your emails to see where the
    posts really come from under X-complaints and X-trace), nor does it even have
    any proof because it doesn't need proof to make a lie/false accusation, nor
    will it supply any. Don't respond to its lies by suggesting it get a lawyer as
    no theft has taken place. Its just saying lies about me/libeling to cause
    trouble. You are being had by a liar and a defamer (the troll). Anybody who has
    ideas for lawyers that I can use to prosecute this pond scum troll would be
    most welcome, though ;-). Alternatively I would appreciate suggestions for
    finding out this troll's true identity (beyond its false names it gives and the
    anonymity of the googlegroups source it posts from) so I can consider
    prosecution for defamtion of character and libel against me. For all regulars,
    please feel free to killfile the thread mentioned above and/or its troll author
    rather than complain to me that you don't like me defending myself against the
    lies of this troll.

    Thank you very much for your help and understanding.

    Check out my photos at "LEWISVISION":

    http://members.aol.com/Lewisvisn/home.htm

    Remove "nospam" to reply

    ***DUE TO SPAM, I NOW BLOCK ALL E-MAIL NOT ON MY LIST, TO BE ADDED TO MY LIST,
    PING ME ON THE NEWSGROUP. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. :) ***

    Lewis Lang, Feb 3, 2005

  2. Lewis Lang

    True211 Guest

    "Lewis Lang" <> wrote in message
    > In a poor atttempt to disrupt the group (yet again) the troll has now

    chosen me
    > as a target of its non-life.

    Did you ever consider the possibility that he/it/she may be repeatedly
    targeting you BECAUSE you reply to every single response the troll's posts
    get? I sympathize with your position, but if you ignored this the first
    time it happened, he/it/she probably would have moved on to a new target by
    now, or just gotten bored enough to go somewhere else.

    True211, Feb 3, 2005