    iwould like to give you a good time,i enjoy all lady's under my height so if
    your looking for a good time look me up. at sex
    will be good for both of us if you have a girl freind or two bring them .
    Guest, Nov 29, 2003

  2. Guest

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Nov 29, 2003

  3. Boomer <> wrote in
    news:3fc83356$0$31369$:

    ><> wrote in
    >
    >> iwould like to give you a good time,i enjoy all lady's under my
    >> height so if your looking for a good time look me up. at
    >> sex will be good for both of us if
    >> you have a girl freind or two bring them .

    > Oh my...
    >
    > http://www.google.com/groups?safe=images&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
    > 8&as_uauthors=WOLFENNIGHT%40socal.rr.com&as_scoring=d&lr=lang_en&
    > num=10 0&hl=en
    >
    > Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?E1BD61AA6
    >
    > And... X-Complaints-To:

    Wrong 24 hour help desk.
    Sonnsa Beechis, Nov 29, 2003
  4. Guest

    Juan Pérez Guest

    In news:VgWxb.46885$,
    <> typed:
    > iwould like to give you a good time,i enjoy all lady's under my
    > height so if your looking for a good time look me up. at
    > sex will be good for both of us if you
    > have a girl freind or two bring them .

    So, no tall ladies, huh? Oh, I get it!
    Nose-to-nose yer toes are in it....Toes-to-toes yer nose is in it.
    Juan Pérez, Nov 29, 2003
  5. Guest

    Boomer Guest

    Sonnsa Beechis <> wrote in

    > Boomer <> wrote in
    >
    >><> wrote in
    >>
    >>> iwould like to give you a good time,i enjoy all lady's under my
    >>> height so if your looking for a good time look me up. at
    >>> sex will be good for both of us if
    >>> you have a girl freind or two bring them .

    >> Oh my...
    >>
    >> http://www.google.com/groups?safe=images&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
    >> 8&as_uauthors=WOLFENNIGHT%40socal.rr.com&as_scoring=d&lr=lang_en&
    >> num=10 0&hl=en
    >>
    >> Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?E1BD61AA6
    >>
    >> And... X-Complaints-To:
    >>

    > Wrong 24 hour help desk.

    True!
    Boomer, Nov 29, 2003
  6. Boomer wrote:
    ><> wrote in

    >> iwould like to give you a good time,i enjoy all lady's under my
    >> height so if your looking for a good time look me up. at
    >> sex will be good for both of us if you
    >> have a girl freind or two bring them .

    > Oh my...

    > http://www.google.com/groups?safe=images&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
    > 8&as_uauthors=WOLFENNIGHT%40socal.rr.com&as_scoring=d&lr=lang_en&num=10
    > 0&hl=en

    > Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?E1BD61AA6

    > And... X-Complaints-To:

    He does earn some Silly Points for apparently misspelling his email
    address in the body of his post. The spelling looks more believable in
    his headers. It's kind of a self-defeating post, that way. :)

    --
    Blinky - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Linux RU 297263
    <considering a new sig>
    Blinky the Shark, Nov 29, 2003
  7. Guest

    trout Guest

    wrote:

    > iwould like to give you a good time,i enjoy all lady's under my
    > height so if your looking for a good time look me up. at
    > sex will be good for both of us if you
    > have a girl freind or two bring them .

    Wow. Short, stupid, *and* obnoxious.
    --
    "I think your sexual future will remain in your hands."
    trout, Nov 29, 2003
  8. Guest

    olfart Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message

    > Oh my...

    yup... I guess you're out of luck. Guess it's tough being 6"8" :)>)
    olfart, Nov 29, 2003
  9. Guest

    Ljuteplow Guest

    On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 05:49:11 +0000, Boomer wrote:

    > <> wrote in
    >
    >> iwould like to give you a good time,i enjoy all lady's under my
    >> height so if your looking for a good time look me up. at
    >> sex will be good for both of us if you
    >> have a girl freind or two bring them .

    > Oh my...
    >
    > http://www.google.com/groups?safe=images&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
    > 8&as_uauthors=WOLFENNIGHT%40socal.rr.com&as_scoring=d&lr=lang_en&num=10
    > 0&hl=en
    >
    > Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?E1BD61AA6
    >
    > And... X-Complaints-To:

    RR.com abuse :) the WORST of all to send abuse email. You might as well
    just send it to me for all the good it will do.
    Ljuteplow, Nov 29, 2003
  10. Guest

    Sheila Guest

    "trout" <> wrote in message
    > wrote:
    >
    > > iwould like to give you a good time,i enjoy all lady's under my
    > > height so if your looking for a good time look me up. at
    > > sex will be good for both of us if you
    > > have a girl freind or two bring them .

    > Wow. Short, stupid, *and* obnoxious.
    > --
    > "I think your sexual future will remain in your hands."

    LOL! If he has to advertise here. . .it definately is in his own hands.
    Sheila, Nov 29, 2003