    it will be kind of yours if you could mail me the
    procedure of joining the group.
    thanks
    Ajay Mishra, Dec 5, 2004

  2. Ajay Mishra

    Vipul Patel Guest

    Hi Ajay,

    This is a public newsgroup and not a user group. You can post your queries
    here and people will respond with the answers. As is, there is no procedure
    to JOIN the group. Simply post your queries and you will get the answers.

    Regards
    Vipul

    Vipul Patel, Dec 5, 2004

  3. Hi Ajay,

    Start at www.microsoft.com/learning.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Dec 7, 2004
  4. >i am sending this mail to get information that how could i
    >join the group. i am interested in giving the mcsd exam
    >and i wanted to know the procedure of giving the exam as
    >well.
    >it will be kind of yours if you could mail me the
    >procedure of joining the group.

    you need to ask JaR for the sekrat password.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 7, 2004
  5. Ajay Mishra

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >>i am sending this mail to get information that how could i
    >>join the group. i am interested in giving the mcsd exam
    >>and i wanted to know the procedure of giving the exam as
    >>well.
    >>it will be kind of yours if you could mail me the
    >>procedure of joining the group.

    > you need to ask JaR for the sekrat password.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Passwords! Getcher sekrit passwords! $1.99 apiece or $5.00 fer two!
    Passwords! Getcher passwords here!

    JaR
    Entrepenurial Thug
    JaR, Dec 7, 2004
  6. >Passwords! Getcher sekrit passwords! $1.99 apiece or $5.00 fer two!
    >Passwords! Getcher passwords here!

    how much for three passwords?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 7, 2004
  7. Ajay Mishra

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >>Passwords! Getcher sekrit passwords! $1.99 apiece or $5.00 fer two!
    >>Passwords! Getcher passwords here!

    > how much for three passwords?

    Special discount, one day only, with coupon, not valid with other offers,
    restrictions may apply...$9.95!*

    JaR
    Discounted Thug

    *See back of coupon for details, offer not valid in any locale where
    prohibited by law.
    JaR, Dec 7, 2004
  8. >>>Passwords! Getcher sekrit passwords! $1.99 apiece or $5.00 fer two!
    >>>Passwords! Getcher passwords here!

    >> how much for three passwords?
    >>

    >Special discount, one day only, with coupon, not valid with other offers,
    >restrictions may apply...$9.95!*

    thank you kind sir, credit card details sent via private email.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2004
  9. Ajay Mishra

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >>> how much for three passwords?
    >>>

    >>Special discount, one day only, with coupon, not valid with other
    >>offers, restrictions may apply...$9.95!*

    > thank you kind sir, credit card details sent via private email.

    Thank you. Your receipt for $99.95 has been sent to your private e-mail
    address. In addition, to protect your privacy, the three sekrit passwords
    have been sent to a seperate e-mail address. For info on how to access this
    private, secure, and only for you address, please send an additional $29.95
    + S&H. Sadly this is neccessary as your credit card refuses to honor
    further charges.

    JaR
    PHD Thug
    JaR, Dec 8, 2004