Football?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Harley Marshall, Feb 23, 2005.

  1. Whats your favorite professional football team?

    Harley Marshall, Feb 23, 2005

  2. On 22 Feb 2005, Harley Marshall scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Whats your favorite professional football team?

    The BC Lions.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    You know what I like best about the NCAA Basketball Tournament? Sixty-

    The Old Sourdough, Feb 23, 2005

  3. Harley Marshall

    docmill Guest

    The Old Sourdough <sameas@above> wrote in

    > On 22 Feb 2005, Harley Marshall scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> Whats your favorite professional football team?
    >>

    > The BC Lions.

    Well, I figured you for a Minnesota Boat People fan.
    Oh, that's right, they're only pro for a month or so.

    --
    +++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++

    docmill, Feb 23, 2005
  4. Harley Marshall

    Brian Guest

    "Harley Marshall" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Whats your favorite professional football team?

    BVB 09.. broke, but still...

    Brian, Feb 23, 2005
  5. --
    Facon - the artificial bacon bits you get in Pizza Hut for sprinkling on
    salads.
    "Harley Marshall" <> wrote in message
    > Whats your favorite professional football team?

    Accrington Stanley

    Miss Perspicacia Tick, Feb 23, 2005
  6. Harley Marshall

    Gordon Guest

    Miss Perspicacia Tick wrote:
    > --
    > Facon - the artificial bacon bits you get in Pizza Hut for sprinkling on
    > salads.
    > "Harley Marshall" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Whats your favorite professional football team?

    > Accrington Stanley

    Hamilton Academicals

    Gordon, Feb 23, 2005
  7. Harley Marshall

    m.see Guest

    "Gordon" <> wrote in message
    > Miss Perspicacia Tick wrote:
    > > --
    > > Facon - the artificial bacon bits you get in Pizza Hut for sprinkling on
    > > salads.
    > > "Harley Marshall" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > >>Whats your favorite professional football team?

    > > Accrington Stanley
    > >

    > Hamilton Academicals

    Newton Heath

    --
    M.See

    m.see, Feb 23, 2005
  8. Harley Marshall

    Gordon Guest

    m.see wrote:
    > "Gordon" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Miss Perspicacia Tick wrote:
    >>
    >>>--
    >>>Facon - the artificial bacon bits you get in Pizza Hut for sprinkling on
    >>>salads.
    >>>"Harley Marshall" <> wrote in message

    >>>Accrington Stanley
    >>>

    >>Hamilton Academicals

    > Newton Heath

    Where?

    Gordon, Feb 23, 2005
  9. Gordon wrote:
    > m.see wrote:
    >> "Gordon" <> wrote in message

    >>> Hamilton Academicals

    >> Newton Heath
    >>

    > Where?

    You know, Newton Heath, I believe they're playing Milan in the Champions
    League tonight.
    on salads.

    Miss Perspicacia Tick, Feb 23, 2005
  10. The Old Sourdough wrote:

    >On 22 Feb 2005, Harley Marshall scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >

    >>Whats your favorite professional football team?
    >>

    >The BC Lions.

    ny giants

    Jason K. Lambrou, Feb 24, 2005
  11. Harley Marshall

    Brian Guest

    "Jason K. Lambrou" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > The Old Sourdough wrote:
    >
    > >On 22 Feb 2005, Harley Marshall scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    > >

    > >>Whats your favorite professional football team?
    > >>

    > >The BC Lions.
    > >

    > ny giants

    That's pansy football. << Amerikkkan pansies too scared to play a proper
    sport like Rugby or Australian-rules football.

    Brian, Feb 24, 2005
  12. Harley Marshall

    TJ Guest

    Brian <> wrote:

    > "Jason K. Lambrou" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> The Old Sourdough wrote:
    >>
    >>> On 22 Feb 2005, Harley Marshall scribbled in
    >>> 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>> The BC Lions.
    >>>

    >> ny giants

    <begin unabashed post edit>
    -----------------
    > Now that's football. American's are way too smart to play an
    > assinine sport utilizing little-to-no protective gear like Rugby or
    > Australian-rules football.

    -----------------
    <end unabashed post edit>

    There. That's better.

    By the way, I love Aussy-rules football. Those bastards are crazy. It's
    like, "Mate ... Wha 'appened was .. Ah nearly 'ad the mahk when suddenly,
    outtah no-wey-ah, this bloke bashed me fuckin' 'ed in, me brains fell out,
    and everythin' went dahk. 'Sall-ight though, I'll get 'im next time!"

    But more than that kinda stuff .... I *really* enjoy the little guys in the
    trench-coats and fedoras who march out in unison from behind the goal-line
    and point when somebody scores. They crack me up *every* time!

    TJ, Feb 24, 2005
  13. Harley Marshall

    Brian Guest

    "TJ" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Brian <> wrote:
    >
    > > "Jason K. Lambrou" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > >> ny giants

    > But more than that kinda stuff .... I *really* enjoy the little guys in

    the
    > trench-coats and fedoras

    I bet you do.

    Brian, Feb 24, 2005
  14. Jason K. Lambrou wrote:

    > The Old Sourdough wrote:

    >>On 22 Feb 2005, Harley Marshall scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>>Whats your favorite professional football team?

    >>The BC Lions.

    > ny giants

    NE Patriots. I don't live in that area, and I'm not just jumping on a
    winner's bandwagon; I pull for them because their quarterback is from
    the college of which I'm a big fan. (As is Brian Griese, but he didn't
    take off as well in the NFL as Brady did.)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 24, 2005