FOOTBALL IS FOOTBALL !!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Oct 24, 2005.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Oct 24, 2005

  2. Annika1980

    Jim Guest

    "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > ...unless it's Footbol.
    >
    > Here's a few soccer pics I took yesterday.
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/soccer

    In Mexico, it is futbol (with an accent on the u).
    Jim

    Jim, Oct 24, 2005

  3. Annika1980

    Skip M Guest

    Skip M, Oct 24, 2005
  4. Annika1980

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Paul Heslop, Oct 24, 2005
  5. Annika1980

    Harry Guest

    Did you increase saturation on the digital pics and not with film pics?

    Harry, Oct 27, 2005
  6. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    >Did you increase saturation on the digital pics and not with film pics?

    No, I just use the default settings for Saturation on the digital
    files.

    Annika1980, Oct 27, 2005
  7. Annika1980

    Harry Guest

    The reason I asked is because of the very noticeable difference. With the
    film shots, the colours lack saturation, especially the greens.

    Harry, Oct 27, 2005