    fonts for my convenience?

    Thanks,

    Martin Eden

    Martin Eden, Dec 16, 2003

  2. Martin Eden

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Martin Eden said:

    > I'm trying to add some fonts that I got of the Internet in the Windows
    > Font's Folder. When I am in the C:\windows,I right click the Fonts
    > folder and hit properties. The folder is listed as Read-only. I then
    > unclick the 'Read-only,' but it won't accept anything else other than
    > Read-only. It's seems Windows is forcing this folder to be Read-only
    > no matter what; It won't accept any other attribute.
    >
    > I would like to add my own fonts. Can anyone tell me how I can add
    > fonts for my convenience?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Martin Eden

    Either drag and drop to the folder, or right click the font and choose install.

    Brian H¹©, Dec 16, 2003

  3. Martin Eden

    °Mike° Guest

    Click on the Fonts folder, go to 'File / Install New Font...'

    On 16 Dec 2003 13:42:54 -0800, in
    <>
    Martin Eden scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 16, 2003
  4. Martin Eden

    Harrison Guest

    Any chance that this is Windows NT, 2000 or XP and you're not an
    admin.?

    Harrison, Dec 16, 2003