    1/8, 13 5/6 etc

    TIA

    Gareth.
    JP, Aug 27, 2004

  2. JP

    Jerry G. Guest

    You should see this under Accessories in Windows. I am using the Arial font.
    There are sometimes different ones in the different fonts. If you email
    these, or send a domunent on a disk, the recipiant must have the font set to
    support what you send, or they will see it as eronious characters, or not at
    all. Personaly, I write these out, because I have had instances where the
    recipiant was not able to have them correctly.

    --

    Jerry G.
    ==========================

    "JP" <> wrote in message
    Hi, does anyone know of a font which has fractions in it? eg ½ ¾¼ but also
    1/8, 13 5/6 etc

    TIA

    Gareth.
    Jerry G., Aug 27, 2004

  3. JP wrote:
    > Hi, does anyone know of a font which has fractions in it? eg ½ ¾¼ but also
    > 1/8, 13 5/6 etc

    Enter keyword fractions in the "Find font" search box here:

    http://www.identifont.com/

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Stateful Adaptive Packet Destruction Enterprise-Class Gigabit
    Intrusion Prevention System: http://snipurl.com/8j5d
    Blinky the Shark, Aug 27, 2004
  4. JP

    Kendra McCormick

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Fractions for Mac

    This font is for Mac and is all fractions:

    fractionfonts.com
    Kendra McCormick, Feb 8, 2009