    to be cleared.
    Thanks,
    Marcus

    Robin, May 9, 2006

  2. Robin

    beenthere Guest

    http://www.fonts101.com/xt_fontdetails_az_FID!19083~AL_Sandra~font.html

    --
    bw..OJ

    beenthere, May 9, 2006

  3. Robin

    Robin Guest

    beenthere <> wrote:
    > "Robin" <> wrote in message
    >> Recently I downloaded the font "AL Sandra". I have used it once
    >> while making a graphic in Paint Shop Pro 9. For some reason now
    >> when I open it, it is blank.
    >> When I try to use it, nothing shows up. Does anyone know what the
    >> problem could be? I seem to remember something about a "font cache"
    >> that may need to be cleared.
    >> Thanks,
    >> Marcus

    > http://www.fonts101.com/xt_fontdetails_az_FID!19083~AL_Sandra~font.html

    Yes, that's where I downloaded it from. I still don't understand why it
    won't show up though.
    Thanks
    Marcus

    Robin, May 9, 2006
  4. Robin

    beenthere Guest

    "Robin" <> wrote in message
    > beenthere <> wrote:
    >> "Robin" <> wrote in message

    > Yes, that's where I downloaded it from. I still don't understand why it
    > won't show up though.
    > Thanks
    > Marcus

    If it`s in your Fonts folder, dbl\click it, and see if it opens in
    font viewer.

    beenthere, May 9, 2006
  5. Robin

    thanatoid Guest

    "beenthere" <> wrote in

    > "Robin" <> wrote in message
    >> beenthere <> wrote:
    >>> "Robin" <> wrote in message

    >> Yes, that's where I downloaded it from. I still don't
    >> understand why it won't show up though.
    >> Thanks
    >> Marcus

    > If it`s in your Fonts folder, dbl\click it, and see if it
    > opens in font viewer.

    You may have accidentally marked it "reverse" (ie white instead
    of black) or made it invisible by covering it in some other
    fashion, or something. Click on all the objects, ungroup if
    grouped, check individually, etc.

    I've never used PSP but that's how these things seem to usually
    happen - it's happened to me a few times (VERY annoying).

    BTW, cute, but a little hard to read.

    --
    thanatoid-Tip® #18
    Nothing in life is fair. But everything is fair game.

    thanatoid, May 9, 2006
  6. Robin

    Robin Guest

    thanatoid <> wrote:
    > "beenthere" <> wrote in
    >

    >> "Robin" <> wrote in message
    >>> Yes, that's where I downloaded it from. I still don't
    >>> understand why it won't show up though.
    >>> Thanks
    >>> Marcus

    >> If it`s in your Fonts folder, dbl\click it, and see if it
    >> opens in font viewer.

    > You may have accidentally marked it "reverse" (ie white instead
    > of black) or made it invisible by covering it in some other
    > fashion, or something. Click on all the objects, ungroup if
    > grouped, check individually, etc.
    >
    > I've never used PSP but that's how these things seem to usually
    > happen - it's happened to me a few times (VERY annoying).
    >
    > BTW, cute, but a little hard to read.

    Nope. It doesn't even show in the font viewer. It shows the name of the
    font, and then the numbers on the left side that show the font size, but
    there is no font in there...ya know..where it would have the abc's , etc?

    Robin, May 9, 2006
  7. Robin

    Robin Guest

    beenthere <> wrote:
    > "Robin" <> wrote in message
    >> beenthere <> wrote:
    >>> "Robin" <> wrote in message

    >> Yes, that's where I downloaded it from. I still don't understand
    >> why it won't show up though.
    >> Thanks
    >> Marcus

    > If it`s in your Fonts folder, dbl\click it, and see if it opens in
    > font viewer.

    That's what I'm saying ..it's not showing up at all ..just a blank window,

    Robin, May 9, 2006
  8. Robin

    beenthere Guest

    "Robin" <> wrote in message
    > beenthere <> wrote:
    >> "Robin" <> wrote in message
    >>> Yes, that's where I downloaded it from. I still don't understand
    >>> why it won't show up though.
    >>> Thanks
    >>> Marcus

    >> If it`s in your Fonts folder, dbl\click it, and see if it opens in
    >> font viewer.

    > That's what I'm saying ..it's not showing up at all ..just a blank window,

    It must be an invisible font <g>.
    I suppose you could try re-D\loading it.
    It might have been a `duff` package.
    sorry Robin, don`t know what else to think.

    -- bw..OJ

    beenthere, May 9, 2006
  9. Robin

    Robin Guest

    beenthere <> wrote:
    > "Robin" <> wrote in message
    >> beenthere <> wrote:
    >>> "Robin" <> wrote in message
    >>> If it`s in your Fonts folder, dbl\click it, and see if it opens in
    >>> font viewer.

    >> That's what I'm saying ..it's not showing up at all ..just a blank
    >> window,

    > It must be an invisible font <g>.
    > I suppose you could try re-D\loading it.
    > It might have been a `duff` package.
    > sorry Robin, don`t know what else to think.
    >
    > -- bw..OJ

    Ok thanks for trying to help :0)

    Robin, May 10, 2006