    fonts", it helps a bit, but the font is still too small. Got any ideas?

    thanks

    bgordon

    bpgordon, Feb 13, 2004

  2. bpgordon

    JWooden271 Guest

    In Internet Explorer, click View, then go to Text Size. Then select a
    size that fits your needs.

    See: http://www.goddamn.co.uk/help/textsize/instructions?browser=ienew

    JWooden271, Feb 13, 2004

  3. bpgordon

    Trent C Guest

    > Recently, when I open webpages under IE6.0, or certain files (Windows Help
    > Files) under Windows, the font is way to small to read, and it looks
    > horrible too. If I go to Display properties, and select "Smooth screen
    > fonts", it helps a bit, but the font is still too small. Got any ideas?

    If you have a scroll wheel, click on Ctrl and roll the wheel. Otherwise,
    click View - Text size and select a larger size

    Trent C, Feb 13, 2004
  4. bpgordon

    bpgordon Guest

    Sweet guys. I didn't know about the scroll wheel thing.
    Thanks Trent, it worked

    bpgordon, Feb 14, 2004
  5. bpgordon wrote:

    > Sweet guys. I didn't know about the scroll wheel thing.
    > Thanks Trent, it worked

    That's probably how you accidentally got it too small in the first
    place, FWIW; i.e., you're not *compensating* for the small fonts, now,
    you're simply returning them to where they were when they were "normal".

    --
    Blinky Linux RU 4892F
    http://linuxnotjustforgeeks.org

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 14, 2004