    what it is.

    Thanks

    John

    John, May 21, 2004

  2. John

    Jim Berwick Guest

    John <> wrote in
    news::

    > The little envelope
    > with the twirling arrows around it.

    Um, ? That signifies it pretty good right
    there. The only other thing it could possibly be is a messageID, but
    that's unlikely as most message ids are like 342savl9s34@whatever, not

    Jim Berwick, May 21, 2004

  3. John

    Jezebel Guest

    Bear in mind that these symbols are only useful if the email recipient also
    has the font installed.

    Jezebel, May 21, 2004
  4. John

    John Guest

    On Sat, 22 May 2004 07:23:10 +1000, "Jezebel" <>
    wrote:

    >Bear in mind that these symbols are only useful if the email recipient also
    >has the font installed.

    It was just something I was wanting to print.

    Thanks

    John

    John, May 22, 2004
  5. Webdings is available on all computers with IE installed, which is pretty
    much all Windows boxes.

    --
    Suzanne S. Barnhill
    Microsoft MVP (Word)