    Can anybody help?
    Many thanks to all who cruise this site and help other less knowledgeable.
    Jeff Morris
    McWideGlide, Jan 24, 2004

  2. McWideGlide

    °Mike° Guest

    What do you mean by your "font settings are stuck"?
    What do you mean by "it does not work"?
    http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 17:35:52 GMT, in
    <Y1yQb.24873$>
    McWideGlide scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jan 24, 2004

  3. McWideGlide

    trout Guest

    McWideGlide wrote:

    > I have recently found that my font settings are stuck. System is
    > windows 98 ,outlook express. I have changed them many times before
    > and today they are stuck.In Outlook Express , I go to TOOLS > OPTIONS
    > > COMPOSE > COMPOSE FONT SETTINGS. I change the settings, Apply and

    > exit as always but it does not work.
    > Can anybody help?
    > Many thanks to all who cruise this site and help other less
    > knowledgeable. Jeff Morris

    Are you doing this for Mail, or News? Also check on your Send tab,
    and make sure the settings don't conflict.
    --
    "All I can think of, based on your info."
    trout, Jan 24, 2004