    anywhere. If anyone has it, would they be able to email it to me, by
    replying to my email address and removing the word 'remove'

    Thanks
    Rob, Jul 28, 2003

  2. Rob

    Rob Guest

    On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 19:02:25 +1200, Lennier
    <> wrote:

    >On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 16:49:39 +1200, Rob wrote:
    >
    >> Does anyone have the Parade font? I am using a file in Flash that needs
    >> it, and I did used to have it I have searched high and low for the program
    >> that it must have been bundled with but can't find it anywhere. If anyone
    >> has it, would they be able to email it to me, by replying to my email
    >> address and removing the word 'remove'

    >Try asking in alt.binaries.fonts
    >
    >Lennier

    Thanks, I have been there once before for another font which I lost,
    but no one replied.
    Rob, Jul 28, 2003

  3. Rob

    Nelly Guest

    On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 21:04:35 +1200, Rob
    <> wrote:

    >On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 19:02:25 +1200, Lennier
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 16:49:39 +1200, Rob wrote:
    >>
    >>> Does anyone have the Parade font? I am using a file in Flash that needs
    >>> it, and I did used to have it I have searched high and low for the program
    >>> that it must have been bundled with but can't find it anywhere. If anyone
    >>> has it, would they be able to email it to me, by replying to my email
    >>> address and removing the word 'remove'

    >>Try asking in alt.binaries.fonts
    >>
    >>Lennier

    >Thanks, I have been there once before for another font which I lost,
    >but no one replied.

    I have Parade.ttf 58kb, if you don't already have it I'll send it
    across.

    Nelly.
    If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours :)
    Nelly, Jul 28, 2003
  4. Rob

    Nelly Guest

    Re: Font Required - PARADE.TTF (0/1)

    Nelly, Jul 28, 2003
  5. Rob

    Nelly Guest

    Re: Font Required - PARADE.TTF (0/1)

    On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 21:16:10 +1200, Nelly <>
    wrote:

    >On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 16:49:39 +1200, Rob
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Does anyone have the Parade font? I am using a file in Flash that
    >>needs it, and I did used to have it I have searched high and low for
    >>the program that it must have been bundled with but can't find it
    >>anywhere. If anyone has it, would they be able to email it to me, by
    >>replying to my email address and removing the word 'remove'
    >>
    >>Thanks

    >Nelly.
    >If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours :)

    I had a stupid bloody twit moment and pressed the wrong button :-D

    Nelly, Jul 28, 2003
  6. Rob

    Lennier Guest

    --
    I specifically DENY Xtra, and Telecom NZ Ltd, and all other subsidiaries
    of Telecom NZ Ltd, the right to use the contents of this digital
    Lennier, Nov 21, 2003