    again?

    Any help appreciated,

    Thanks.
    Mr. Barnes, Oct 27, 2006

  2. Mr. Barnes wrote:
    > I know Ctrl + increases the font, but it always goes back the way it
    > was. If I go into tools/options/content/advanced there are more
    > options there.
    >
    > I can't get the font to stay the way I want it no matter how much I
    > fiddle with it. It will increase for one page but all of the other
    > pages stay the same.
    >
    > Also, it sometimes won't increase the font size in the middle of the
    > page, but just on the outside.
    >
    > How do I increase the font for all of the tabs I have open forever and
    > again?
    >
    > Any help appreciated,
    >
    > Thanks.

    Hi Mr. Barnes,

    When asking a support question, it helps us to help you if you will
    state the exact application and version number. It would also help to
    state your OS and exact version. Without this information, we are forced
    to guess.

    From your question, I am going to guess that you are asking about
    Firefox 1.5.0.7 on Windows XP. If that's wrong post bacl and I will
    correct my advice.

    You need to set a minimum font size. In FF 1.5.0.7, on XP, go this via:

    Tools>>Options>>Content

    At the bottom of the dialog, look for Fonts and Colors. To the right
    there is an Advanced button. Click it and set a minimum font size.
    Experiment to find the lowest setting that will make the font readable
    for you. Note that if the minimum size is too large, it can cause
    distorted rendering of pages.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Oct 27, 2006

  3. Mr. Barnes

    Mr. Barnes Guest

    On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 02:33:41 GMT, Leonidas Jones <>
    wrote:

    >Mr. Barnes wrote:
    >> I know Ctrl + increases the font, but it always goes back the way it
    >> was. If I go into tools/options/content/advanced there are more
    >> options there.
    >>
    >> I can't get the font to stay the way I want it no matter how much I
    >> fiddle with it. It will increase for one page but all of the other
    >> pages stay the same.
    >>
    >> Also, it sometimes won't increase the font size in the middle of the
    >> page, but just on the outside.
    >>
    >> How do I increase the font for all of the tabs I have open forever and
    >> again?
    >>
    >> Any help appreciated,
    >>
    >> Thanks.

    >Hi Mr. Barnes,
    >
    >When asking a support question, it helps us to help you if you will
    >state the exact application and version number. It would also help to
    >state your OS and exact version. Without this information, we are forced
    >to guess.
    >
    > From your question, I am going to guess that you are asking about
    >Firefox 1.5.0.7 on Windows XP. If that's wrong post bacl and I will
    >correct my advice.
    >
    >You need to set a minimum font size. In FF 1.5.0.7, on XP, go this via:
    >
    >Tools>>Options>>Content
    >
    >At the bottom of the dialog, look for Fonts and Colors. To the right
    >there is an Advanced button. Click it and set a minimum font size.
    >Experiment to find the lowest setting that will make the font readable
    >for you. Note that if the minimum size is too large, it can cause
    >distorted rendering of pages.
    >
    >Lee

    Thanks, that solved the problem. I appreciate it.
    Mr. Barnes, Oct 27, 2006
  4. Mr. Barnes wrote:
    > On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 02:33:41 GMT, Leonidas Jones <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Mr. Barnes wrote:
    >>> I know Ctrl + increases the font, but it always goes back the way it
    >>> was. If I go into tools/options/content/advanced there are more
    >>> options there.
    >>>
    >>> I can't get the font to stay the way I want it no matter how much I
    >>> fiddle with it. It will increase for one page but all of the other
    >>> pages stay the same.
    >>>
    >>> Also, it sometimes won't increase the font size in the middle of the
    >>> page, but just on the outside.
    >>>
    >>> How do I increase the font for all of the tabs I have open forever and
    >>> again?
    >>>
    >>> Any help appreciated,
    >>>
    >>> Thanks.

    >> Hi Mr. Barnes,
    >>
    >> When asking a support question, it helps us to help you if you will
    >> state the exact application and version number. It would also help to
    >> state your OS and exact version. Without this information, we are forced
    >> to guess.
    >>
    >> From your question, I am going to guess that you are asking about
    >> Firefox 1.5.0.7 on Windows XP. If that's wrong post bacl and I will
    >> correct my advice.
    >>
    >> You need to set a minimum font size. In FF 1.5.0.7, on XP, go this via:
    >>
    >> Tools>>Options>>Content
    >>
    >> At the bottom of the dialog, look for Fonts and Colors. To the right
    >> there is an Advanced button. Click it and set a minimum font size.
    >> Experiment to find the lowest setting that will make the font readable
    >> for you. Note that if the minimum size is too large, it can cause
    >> distorted rendering of pages.
    >>
    >> Lee

    > Thanks, that solved the problem. I appreciate it.

    I'm glad I could help.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Oct 27, 2006