    Nowhere Guest

    Win xp. My font color on desktop, folders, etc, was originally black. But
    now, its turned blue. How can I change it? Thank you.
    Nowhere, May 3, 2005

  2. Nowhere wrote:

    > Win xp. My font color on desktop, folders, etc, was originally black. But
    > now, its turned blue. How can I change it? Thank you.

    Right click desktop, choose Properties, go to Appearance tab, Advanced
    button. Choose what you want to change, click on how you want it to look.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 3, 2005

  3. Nowhere

    Dave Lear Guest

    "Nowhere" wrote in message news:d5872c$sh$

    > Win xp. My font color on desktop, folders, etc, was originally black.
    > But now, its turned blue. How can I change it? Thank you.

    Are these just shortcuts or actual folders containing data?

    My Computer

    Tools

    Folder Options

    View tab

    [ x ] Show encrypted or compressed NTFS files in color

    Compressed files / folders show up as blue
    Encrypted files / folders show up as green
    Dave Lear, May 3, 2005
  4. Nowhere

    Mike Easter Guest

    Nowhere wrote:
    > Win xp. My font color on desktop, folders, etc, was originally black.
    > But now, its turned blue. How can I change it? Thank you.

    Win98 CP/ Display/ Appearance tab

    someone here sed WinXP CP/ Display/ Appearance/ Advanced/

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, May 3, 2005
  5. Nowhere

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Nowhere" <> wrote in message
    > Win xp. My font color on desktop, folders, etc, was originally black. But
    > now, its turned blue. How can I change it? Thank you.

    Did you recently turn on file compression for that drive? That will turn
    your folder and file names blue.
    Toolman Tim, May 4, 2005