    make the fonts bigger.. How can I have the font size one size bigger be
    default all the time

    cheers Peter
    Peter, May 27, 2005

  2. Peter

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Sat, 28 May 2005 09:39:09 +1200, in message
     <>, Peter wrote:

    > I don't want to contuniously press Ctrl + + (thats Ctrl pluss the + sign) to
    > make the fonts bigger.. How can I have the font size one size bigger be
    > default all the time

    Either (Mozilla 1.7.x) go to Edit -> Preferences -> Appearance -> Fonts
    Or (Mozilla Firefox 1.0.x) go to Tools -> Options -> General -> Fonts & Colors

    You'll want to change the sizes for each of the following (at the least)

    Fonts for: Unicode
    Western

    and probably for other "Fonts for" options as well.

    --
    Cheers,
    Ralph

    How To Ask Questions The Smart Way: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#before
    Ralph Fox, May 28, 2005

  3. Peter

    Peter Guest

    How I do it now

    Tools/Options/General/Font&Colors/Minimum Font Size (14 in my case)

    "Ralph Fox" <-echo.invalid> wrote in
    message news:...

    Peter, May 28, 2005