Fone Nos

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by news, Jun 10, 2007.

  1. news

    news Guest

    Netgear--------------------------0870 112 1206
    CISCO----------------------------0800 404 7778
    Linksys--------------------------0800 026 1418
    Dell-----------------------------0870 908 0800
    Belkin---------------------------0845 607 7787
    Microsoft------------------------0800 642 7676
    windows help line----------------0870 601 0100
    Mac help line -------------------0503 231 7707
    Virgin.Net-----------------------0845 045 1305
    NTL------------------------------0871 225 1111
    BT Broadband---------------------0845 600 7030
    Buffalo--------------------------0871 250 1260
    D-Link --------------------------0845 612 0003
    Draytek--------------------------0870 285 8550
    Dynamode ------------------------0906 553 4443
    Philips--------------------------0906 101 0017
    Speedtouch-----------------------0906 302 2114
    US Robotics----------------------0870 844 4546
    Zyxel ---------------------------0134 430 3044

    news, Jun 10, 2007

  2. news wrote:
    > Netgear----------------------

    You left out Yvette's "fone no".

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 10, 2007

  3. news

    richard Guest

    On Jun 10, 1:43 pm, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    > news wrote:
    > > Netgear----------------------

    > You left out Yvette's "fone no".

    How about one for paris hilton?

    richard, Jun 10, 2007
  4. news

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "richard" <> wrote in message
    On Jun 10, 1:43 pm, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    > news wrote:
    > > Netgear----------------------

    > You left out Yvette's "fone no".

    How about one for paris hilton?

    Wouldn't that be the LA County Jail?

    WhzzKdd, Jun 10, 2007
  5. news

    Jan B Guest

    "WhzzKdd" <frack_this@email_is.invalid> schreef in bericht
    > "richard" <> wrote in message
    > On Jun 10, 1:43 pm, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >> news wrote:
    >> > Netgear----------------------

    >> You left out Yvette's "fone no".

    > How about one for paris hilton?
    >

    > Wouldn't that be the LA County Jail?
    > -

    For which country are these numbers? Nowhere mentioned

    Jan B, Jun 11, 2007
  6. Jan B wrote:

    > For which country are these numbers? Nowhere mentioned

    I set sail on the sloop Jan B, my grandfather and me. Around Nassau town
    we did roam.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 11, 2007
  7. news

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > Jan B wrote:
    >
    >> For which country are these numbers? Nowhere mentioned

    > I set sail on the sloop Jan B, my grandfather and me. Around Nassau town
    > we did roam.

    Kingston Trio version? <g>

    WhzzKdd, Jun 11, 2007
  8. news

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 19:14:17 +0200, "Jan B" <jan.brul NO @ xs4 SPAM
    all.nl> wrote:

    >"WhzzKdd" <frack_this@email_is.invalid> schreef in bericht
    >> "richard" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> You left out Yvette's "fone no".

    >> How about one for paris hilton?
    >>

    >> Wouldn't that be the LA County Jail?
    >> -

    >For which country are these numbers? Nowhere mentioned

    The twerp of an OP his ISP is blueyonder.co.uk, they are UK codes.

    Me

    why?, Jun 11, 2007
  9. WhzzKdd wrote:
    > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Jan B wrote:
    >>

    >>>For which country are these numbers? Nowhere mentioned

    >>I set sail on the sloop Jan B, my grandfather and me. Around Nassau town
    >>we did roam.

    > Kingston Trio version? <g>

    Beach Boys, Pet Sounds

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 11, 2007
  10. news

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > WhzzKdd wrote:
    >> "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message

    >>>I set sail on the sloop Jan B, my grandfather and me. Around Nassau town
    >>>we did roam.

    >> Kingston Trio version? <g>

    > Beach Boys, Pet Sounds

    Oh yeah - that one is good too! I have both. And a LOT of Harry Belafonte.
    Okay - maybe I'm an island boy in disguise <g>

    WhzzKdd, Jun 12, 2007
  11. WhzzKdd wrote:
    > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>WhzzKdd wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Rôgêr" <> wrote in message

    >>>Kingston Trio version? <g>

    >>Beach Boys, Pet Sounds

    > Oh yeah - that one is good too! I have both. And a LOT of Harry Belafonte.
    > Okay - maybe I'm an island boy in disguise <g>

    I got the fever so bad in my late 20's I moved to Key West. Lots of
    stories to tell.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 12, 2007
  12. news

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > WhzzKdd wrote:
    >> "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message

    >>>Beach Boys, Pet Sounds

    >> Oh yeah - that one is good too! I have both. And a LOT of Harry
    >> Belafonte. Okay - maybe I'm an island boy in disguise <g>

    > I got the fever so bad in my late 20's I moved to Key West. Lots of
    > stories to tell.

    I'd do that in a heartbeat <g>

    My neice and her husband lived in the keys for a couple of years.
    Unfortunately I didn't have the money to go visit. They're in Jacksonville
    now.

    WhzzKdd, Jun 12, 2007