    site stating who donated which shots and what their own sites are.

    Anyway, hope you enjoy.

    Peter

    Peter Watts via PhotoKB.com, Feb 12, 2005

  2. Peter Watts via PhotoKB.com

    Scott W Guest

    Hey that is so cool, this is the island we live on.
    I have a bunch of panoramics that I could send.

    Scott

    Scott W, Feb 12, 2005

  3. Peter Watts via PhotoKB.com

    Dan Birchall Guest

    (Scott W) wrote:
    > Hey that is so cool, this is the island we live on.
    > I have a bunch of panoramics that I could send.

    Ditto... although mine are in plain ornery no-Java-required QuickTime VR.

    --
    Dan Birchall, Hilo HI - http://hilom.multiply.com/ - images, words, technology

    Dan Birchall, Feb 13, 2005