    However I don't know how to do this anymore - the original was taken from a
    computer magazine.
    Can anyone please help?

    Nargile57, Mar 24, 2005

  2. Nargile57

    why? Guest

    On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:36:30 -0000, Nargile57 wrote:

    >On my previous computer I was able to print out file names from any foler, I
    >just added a line to my regristry somewhere.
    >This was useful for mp3 lists.

    <snip>

    See the previous recent replies, to the same question asked by -

    Troll or user needing a Lart?

    Mingus Mar 22, 7:23 am
    Mingus Mar 22, 9:44 am
    Mingus Mar 23, 3:45 am

    Thread with several replies
    <http://groups-beta.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk/browse_frm/thread/9651c47b6da5d5bc/59fb2f5f11619626?tvc=1&q=Folders+-+Printing+Contents+of+-+Help#59fb2f5f11619626>
    or the shorter version http://makeashorterlink.com/?S57411EBA

    and

    "Nargile57"
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: Folders - Printing Contents of - Help
    Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:36:30 -0000

    which isn't on Google yet.

    Me

    why?, Mar 24, 2005

  3. Nargile57

    cluedweasel Guest

    <> wrote:

    >On my previous computer I was able to print out file names from any foler, I
    >just added a line to my regristry somewhere.
    >This was useful for mp3 lists.
    >However I don't know how to do this anymore - the original was taken from a
    >computer magazine.
    >Can anyone please help?

    This is a little more than a registry hack but it does work. I

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q272623/

    cluedweasel, Mar 24, 2005
  4. Nargile57

    Nargile57 Guest

    For some reason I can't see any of my previous posts, using Outlook Express.
    Sorry about this.

    Nargile57, Mar 24, 2005
  5. Nargile57

    Nargile57 Guest

    Many thanks for that link.

    Nargile57, Mar 24, 2005
  6. Nargile57

    why? Guest

    On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 18:37:14 -0000, Nargile57 wrote:

    >For some reason I can't see any of my previous posts, using Outlook Express.
    >Sorry about this.

    That's why I posted the links as well.

    why?, Mar 24, 2005
  7. Nargile57

    Nargile57 Guest

    Looked back at your links, I must have been driving people crazy. Might have
    to reinstall this group. Many thanks.

    Nargile57, Mar 24, 2005