    visible for cryin' out loud?

    Thanks,

    ChrisCoaster
    ChrisCoaster, Jan 15, 2011

  2. ChrisCoaster

    housetrained Guest

    press alt

    "ChrisCoaster" wrote in message
    news:...

    Idiot question for you all:

    I set up a separate profile for my wife on our PC. In my profile,
    when you open a folder - you know, a boring folder such as My Music or
    My Pictures - on top you have the colored window bar with the name of
    the folder. Underneath that, it has the IE style forward/backward
    arrows. Beneath that are the menu commands "File", "Edit", "View",
    etc.

    For the life of me can someone tell me how to make that menu line
    visible for cryin' out loud?

    Thanks,

    ChrisCoaster
    housetrained, Jan 16, 2011